Avengers - Male Reader

(he/Him reader) 

You sat in a cell at the Avengers tower, your knees to your chest as you hummed to yourself.

You were going to die of boredom soon. Suddenly you heard a commotion and recognised a voice.

"Fuck..." You whispered as Natasha stormed in.

"I've been looking for you for years, you piece of shit." She growled as you looked at her in shock.

"N-Nat, you're all grown up." You muttered standing up and smiling awkwardly.

"Don't fucking talk to me like you know me." She growled you noticed tears in her eyes.

Steve rushed out to make sure Natasha wasn't killing you.

"How the hell do you two know each other?" He asked as you groaned softly.

"I was one of her trainers in the red room... Kind of." You muttered as Nat glared at you.

"You were a fucking monster, as much as you say there's two sides of you, I know it's just an excuse to trying to get away from everything you did." She growled as you groaned and rubbed your head.

"D-Don't fucking mention him, you know more than anyone what happens." You grumbled as she chuckled dryly.

"Cut the bullshit, Y/N. We all know what you're capable of." She whispered before walking away, you sighed and sat back down against the wall of the cell.

"It's a bit similar to Bucky..." Steve muttered as you nodded a little.

"Yeah... I met Bucky a few times. I think we had sex at one point." You said nonchalantly as Steve looked at you in shock.

"Are you just trying to get under my skin?" He asked cautiously as you rolled your eyes.

"No, I would get nothing from that. I'm actually trying to redeem myself, Steve. I know I did some awful things... But, I want to try and make up for them." You muttered, Steve nodded a little.

He was a good judge of character and he good see you were being genuine.

"What were you and Nat talking about? You have an alter kind of like Bucky?" He asked as you nodded again.

"Yeah, but he's been with me since I was a kid. Hydra didn't cause it." You replied, Steve still listening.

"Do you have control over him?" He asked as you closed your eyes and shook your head.

"No... I don't. He's ruined a lot for me, that's why you need to keep me in this cell until we figure something out. He's dangerous." You said as Steve nodded.

"I'll keep that in mind, I'll be back later." He said before leaving as you groaned and rested your head against the glass and closed your eyes.

--

You still sat in the cell, feeling that familiar feeling of the other side of you taking over.

"Please, don't do this. We're finally safe and you'll fuck it up! Just for once fucking behave!" You shouted as you suddenly saw someone in front of your cell.

"Its been a while, hasn't it?" Bucky said as you smiled, you were kind of relieved to see someone familiar...and maybe someone else that was a monster just like you.

"You cut your hair, shame I liked it long. Something to grip onto." You said as he chuckled and shook his head.

"I missed that attitude of yours, I won't lie. How are you holding up?" He asked as you sighed and leant your head against the wall.

"Not great... The other guys is wanting to come out and you know more than anyone that never ends well." You muttered in shame.

Bucky opened the door and stepped inside before sitting beside you, you rested your head on his shoulder and sighed.

"I missed you, Buck..." You whispered as he smiled a little.

"I missed you too, Y/N. But... I have to tell you, I'm with Steve now." He muttered as you nodded a little.

"I assumed as much, he got pretty jealous when I said we'd had sex before." You replied as Bucky chuckled a little.

"We went through a lot, didn't we?" He muttered as you smiled, closing your eyes as you rested on his shoulder.

"We really did..."

(if you'd like a part 2 lemme know!)