Yandere Father Bucky

You sat on the wet cold floor of the alleyway, your knees to your chest as you sobbed.
He'd gone too far, he had gotten too angry at something so simple so he'd beat you with his belt.
After he'd done it you ran as far as you could.
You sat in the pouring rain in the alleyway, praying no one would find you.
After about an hour the rain had died down a little and you heard a noise, you looked up to see your father entering the alleyway.

"Y/N!" He shouted as you quickly stood up and backed away.

"Get away from me! I'm not coming home!" You shouted as he stalked towards you.

"Now, sweetheart. I'm giving you two choices, you come home with me willingly or I drag you back by your hair." He growls as you look at him with tears in your eyes.

"You're supposed to protect me! You're not supposed to hurt me!" You screamed as he stalked towards you.

"I am protecting you!" He shouted as you flinched in fear.

"I hate you so much!" You screamed as he rushed forward and grabbed your wrist roughly.

"How many times do we have to do this, Y/N!" He shouted, you felt like he could break your wrist if he gripped any tighter.
You sobbed your eyes out as he stared at you.

"The next time you run away, you'll be added to the list of people I've killed, do you understand that?" He said as you sobbed.

"You really hate me don't you?" You cried out as he looked down at you.

"I love you more than anything and that's why I do this! I have to threaten you so you don't fucking keep running away, I have to hurt you so you learn to not disobey me!" He shouted in your face as you hiccuped and cried.

"Please, I just want to go home." You whispered through your tears as Bucky relaxed a little.
He picked you up in his arms as you wrapped your legs around him and cried into the crook of his neck.

"You scared me, that's why I ran away. Why can't you just love me?" You cried as he walked with you in his arms.

"I'm trying, Y/N. But, you don't exactly make any of this easy for me." He said as you continued to cry.

"I'm your kid, I'm not supposed to make your life easy. But, you're supposed to love me even if I do the wrong thing, you shouldn't be hurting me." You cried out as Bucky went silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry, baby." He whispered as you looked at him.

"I won't ever run away, I promise but I want you to be soft with me. I want to feel like you love me." You whispered in response as he nodded.

"Okay, sweetheart. I'll try my best for you." He whispered, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Let's go home."

Hopespringeternal