Dad Tony

IntrovertedIguana
When you woke up, you expected to see your bedroom like usual, but this time you saw a grey wall in front of you and you felt yourself tied to a metal table.
You tried to break free but nothing seemed to work.

"Oh, God." You whispered, you knew you had been kidnapped.
You were Tony Stark's daughter and this was actually the forth time this had happened.

"Fuck." You muttered before you heard a noise, you looked up and saw someone you definitely didn't expect to see.

"Fury? I was really expecting someone else." You muttered in confusion as he came over to you and stared at you.

"Are you going to start talking? Or are we just going to stare at each other." You said as he grumbled and looked away from you.

"Your 'Father' is in a lot of trouble." He said making you even more confused.

"First of all, why did you say father like that? Second, what kind of trouble?" You replied, still trying to break out of the restraints.

"Because technically he isn't your father and second he's in incredible debt to Shield. So, we've taken some of his more expensive things to pay for that debt." He said, unlocking the restraints on your wrists.
You sat up and looked at him again.

"So, you kidnapped his daughter to pay for a debt. That doesn't seem legal, Fury." You said, swinging your legs over the table as you heard Fury laugh dryly.

"You're not his daughter, you're a machine he spent a lot of money on." He replied as you stopped for a moment and looked at him.

"What..." You whispered, Fury almost looked bored at this whole interaction.

"You seriously didn't know? Or maybe deep down you did, you just loved the idea of being human so much that you ignored it." He replied as you looked down at your hands.
All those dreams, all those feelings, the lost memories...
It made sense.

"No... Even if it is true you can't just take me away! What the hell is your plan!" You screamed at him in a panic.

"You're a pretty impressive machine, Y/N. If we reprogram you, you could be pretty useful to Shield." Fury said making your eyes widen as you backed away.

"Are you really that fucking heartless!? M-Maybe I am a machine, but Tony still loves me and I love him! He cares about me and he raised me!" You screamed at him as tears ran down your face.

"He didn't raise you, he created you!" Fury shouted back at you.

"There's no difference! You're so heartless." You growled at him as you cried.
You looked at him and then to the door to the outside hallway.

"There's hundreds of agents out there, ready to shoot. I doubt you want to do that." He threatened as you looked at him.

"I'd rather be shot then have you use me." You growled in response before you acted quickly and ran out of the door.
Living with the Avengers you'd learnt a lot about self defence.
There weren't as many agents as Fury had said but there were a few more when Fury started yelling after you.
You ran as fast as you could and when you finally burst through the doors out of where they kept prisoners, you saw your father shouting at someone with Steve trying to not let him kill anyone.

"Dad!" You shouted as loud as you could, Tony looked at you and quickly rushed towards you, hugging you tightly.
You wrapped your arms around him and cried while he held you.

"It's okay, it's okay. I've got you." He whispered as you heard the click of a few guns.
You slowly backed away from Tony to see Shield agents pointing guns at you.

"You've got a debt to pay, Tony." Fury mumbled as you held tightly onto Tony's hand.

"Take whatever you want, bur you aren't getting Y/N." Tony growled, placing himself in front of you.

"She's an expensive piece of technology, Tony. There's not much else that can pay for your debts." Fury said as Tony looked at you then to Fury.

"Then take the tower." He replied as you looked at him in shock.

"Dad, you can't..." You muttered as he turned to look at you again and smiled.

"I don't care if I live in a tent, I'm not giving you up and I know for a fact that the team won't let you go. I'm sorry... I'm sorry I never told you." He whispered making you smile a little.

"I don't care, Dad. Whether I was made from technology or sperm, you're still my Dad." You said making him chuckle and shake his head.
He turned back to Fury.

"Take the tower, Y/N isn't going anywhere." He said sternly as the agents lowered their weapons.

"Fine, tower it is. Go home and start packing." Fury growled before walking away.
You made Tony turn around and hugged him again.

"I love you, dad." You whispered as he smiled and held you tightly.

"I love you too, kid."