Chapter 224: Swollen and Bruised

"How can you be so unfair?!" She continued to verbally attack him with her words when her limbs could not.

"If you did not have any good intentions towards me from the start, why can't you just let me go? Why can't you let me leave so that I can go to another who will properly cherish me!" She shrieked, continuing to fight against him, even when his iron grip was not letting her prevail.

Park Jimin saw red. Another man? Like hell he would! The way she spoke provoked him. "There is no one on the face of this earth who will cherish you more than I do." He scowled, one arm coming loose to force her to look at him. "Who is it?!" He spat out the words like it was poison. "It seems you already have an escape plan, a rebound in mind."

Her breath hitched when it came in contact with his fury. He regarded her as if she was his greatest nemesis, the bringer of his misfortune. There was so much enmity in his eyes, he resembled a ferocious beast who was out for blood, to be more specific, hers. The toughest men in the world would drop to their knees if they ever came in contact with his glare. His wrath and eyes alone could tame the wildest of creatures into submission.

"You ugly, horrendous, hideous brute and buffoon of a man! Release me! Why do you even care if I go off with another man?!"

He let out a cruel, spine-chilling laughter. She shivered at the sound, as goosebumps formed on her arms. "You're bold aren't you?" He mocked, "Being spoiled to the bone, you must've thought you could get away with such insults."

She snarled, "You're the one who spoiled me rotten and now you're blaming me for my behavior and words? Why don't you take some responsibility first?!"

"I will take some when you begin taking responsibility for crashing into my life, muddling my brain, confusing my heart—"

"Don't accuse me, I did no such thing—mmph!" He roughly captured her lips.

He was forcing her into submission. He pressed their bodies together until he felt every curve of her body against his, with his hand holding her face in place. He pried her mouth open with his tongue, diving in to taste her, even when her tongue stubbornly fought against him, he was able to dominate her. When he pulled back for air, she saw his eyes, hot and riddled with passion, but hostility was the most prominent emotion in them.

He kissed her again, harsher and rougher than before, filled with pure acrimony while he bent her to his will, nipping and biting at her lips, causing her to cry out in pain, only for him to soothe the area with his lips that felt soft and warm, nothing like his current behavior. His lips sealed over hers, silencing her protest.

Rosè Yang could feel her body responding to him, even if her heart was unwilling. She could not think properly as her mind became consumed with the kiss, turning hazy and becoming mush. She wanted to fight against his lips but did not have the power to resist his temptation and eventually succumbed to it, leaning into him and responding to him.

He pulled back for the briefest second so that she could breathe and then he crashed his lips down to her, again and again, as if punishing her. Even then, she did not back down as her lips hungrily molded over his with the same passion and roughness.

When he pulled back to let her properly take a gasp of air so that she would not pass out, he saw how swollen and bruised her lips were. Ruby red, it was a tempting color. When he realized how much force was used on her chin, he hurriedly loosened his grip in fear of leaving a bruise behind on her perfect complexion. He had hurt her and he regretted it more than ever.

Rosè Yang looked away from him, her head turning to the right as pure hatred filled her eyes. She despised him.

"Look at me." He demanded.