Chapter 334: A Lot More

After Park Jimin came out of the bathroom, freshly cleaned and showered, he began to get dressed. Seeing that his wife was nowhere to be found, he was a bit glum. He noticed that one of the drawers of their nightstand was ajar and walked to it. Sitting in the drawer was a manila envelope containing the contract that she never showed him. He took it out and read through the contents, his brows raising with each line.

Rosè Yang finished showering in another bathroom. She saw Park Jimin's wide back and guessed that he was probably reading through his email. Not wanting to disturb him, she discreetly went into the closet and got dressed for the day. She wore a sleeveless white top that was tucked into chic black dress pants. She paired it with her ring and a white hand clutch.

She sat down at the vanity outside of the room and dabbed on a little bit of make-up. She wore a tinted lip-balm that added a bit of color to her lips. Then she tied her hair into a loose bun with a few curled strands framing her face. She was completely unaware of the contract being slipped into Park Jimin's suit.

Park Jimin watched her check herself out in the mirror. His eyes centered on her pale, swan neck whose translucent skin was too inviting for his liking. He walked behind her and pulled her into a loose hug from behind, nuzzling his face into her neck. She jumped when he abruptly bit her neck, her eyes widening. "W-what are you doing?"

"Your smell was so inviting, I had to take a bite." He whispered, soothing the area with his tongue and a kiss. Unconsciously, she began to shift closer to him, angling herself to give him more room to continue.

Park Jimin's eyes glistened mischievously. She had no idea what was coming for her. Eyes wistfully closed, she was too lost in the moment. He trailed light, soft and open-mouthed kisses onto her neck, beginning from the back of her ears down her throat and her jugular.

Rosè Yang felt her lower muscles clench, a familiar pool of warmth gathering in her lower stomach.

"It's too cold to wear this top." He whispered into her ear, his warm breath tickling it. She shivered and clutched his arm.

"N-not really..." She didn't understand where he was going with his words. She gasped when he bit the area where her neck met her shoulders, suckling on the area. She let out a small whimper when he kissed the spot and nipped it again, creating a mark.

His lips brushed against the sensitive area, "It is." His feather-soft lips were teasing her. She was growing dizzy and could barely hold up her own body. Her legs wobbled, but his firm arms held her in place. His torturous seduction was doing things to her that she did not know was possible.

"I-it's summer..." She gasped when he grasped her breast without warning, squeezing it. Her body melted and her knees gave out, but he held her up. He moved his lips higher up and settled on the side of her neck, lavishing the area with his attention. He licked the area and then pressed a gentle kiss upon it. She let out a quiet, pleased moan, his fingers digging into her waist.

He turned her around and she automatically pressed her body against his chest. His pupils dilated when he felt every curve of her body. He was supposed to be seducing her, but he felt it was the other way around. "More." She whispered, standing on her tippy-toes, wanting a kiss.

"Will you change your shirt?" He bent his head as if he was about to kiss her lips. He didn't. His lips landed on her cheek, trailing a path to the edge of her soft lips. She was going insane, her hands traveling up his chest and clutching his shoulders.

"No." She sharply breathed in when he squeezed her behind. He was not playing fair and he knew it too. A devilish smirk was on his face when she attempted to move her face for a kiss, but he moved his mouth first.