Chapter 250: Bark For You

Yang Jongdae groaned in his cell. He felt like his head was run over with a truck and then bashed with a hammer. The headache was making him dizzy and he could barely see straight, much less think about where he was.

He blinked a couple of times and rubbed his eyes, only for him to see nothing but darkness. He could only hear the sound of water dripping.

His nose wrinkled when an indescribably disgusting smell entered his nose, clogging his brain. He choked at how pungent it was. It was like a mixture of rotting flesh, blood, and maybe even human waste. This place was horrendous. He did not know how he arrived here.

"Hello, is anyone there?" He called out, grabbing the back of his head in pain.

He tried to recall what had happened prior. Snippets of his memory came back, in disordered bits and pieces. He collapsed on the ground, using his hand to support his body. The pain in his head was too excruciating, nonetheless, he finally registered what had happened. One minute he was entering the elevator with President Park's secretary and the next, he was unconscious.

Kidnapped. He understood he was kidnapped, but by whom? Was it the secretary? For what purposes though?

"Hello...I need help! My head is bleeding!" He hoarsely cried out, standing up again and trying to feel his way into the darkness when his hand touched something cold and metallic. He wrapped his fingers around it and felt his heart drop upon understanding that it was a metal pole. There wasn't one, but tens of it. He was locked in a cage.

"Oh, it seems he's awake now." A man said from down the hallways. He nudged his buddy who went upstairs to report the discovery.

Park Daniel had just finished cleaning his hand when a man knocked outside of the Black Room. "Come in." He gruffly responded, tossing the knife aside to clean his hands.

The man opened the door and stiffened when he saw the motionless woman on the floor with half her head shaved, her hair mangled and face bruised. He then glanced at his expressionless second-in-command and the young man sitting in the chair.

So Renjun was tapping away on his Gameboy with the volume set on the highest setting. The cheerful music was an eerie contrast to the state of this grimy room.

"Sir, the man captured by Kim Namjoon has awaken. Should we notify the Big Boss?"

Park Daniel paused what he was doing. "Who did he capture?"

"A man named Yang Jongdae."

Park Daniel raised a brow. Wasn't that Rose Yang's eldest uncle? What was he doing here? Was he related to her kidnapping case? "Yes, inform him."

So Renjun raised his head at the mention of the big boss. Was he coming here?! He hadn't seen him in a while now and missed him dearly. He also wanted compliments from the big boss on how well he had done with Lee Sung and Sung Hana.

- - - - -

The test ran smoothly and nothing wrong could be found within Lalisa Park except for her bruises.

Rose Yang warily watched Lalisa Park put on the clothes brought in by Kim Namjoon. She finished dressing in record time and was in a rush to get somewhere.

Park Jimin sat leisurely on the chair, one hand on Rose Yang's thigh, the other typing on his phone. His brows were knitted together and he did not look happy by what he was reading.

Lalisa Park tied up her hair and said, "Okay. I'm ready!" She clapped her hands and walked to Rose Yang.

"Ready for what?" Rose Yang asked, standing up to adjust the collar of Lalisa Park's shirt.