Chapter 317: Despicable

Park Jimin ignored the woman that entered the scene. Her words only enraged him further. Did these retards think he was as dumb as them? Calling this imposter "Rosè"? The Yang's were stupidly bold.

"I asked you a question." He snarled, grabbing Yang Yuna by the neck. He would not mind squeezing the daylight out of her neck if she lied to him. Breaking it would be child's' play.

Yang Yuna could see her life flash before her eyes. She stared at him, wide-eyed and pale. She tried to talk and explain herself. The constriction against her throat was preventing her from doing so, her eyes blurred with tears.

"Y-young Master Park, what are you doing? You're hurting our Rosè Yang!" Bang Jina stepped forward with her hands raised in an attempt to grab her daughter. One cutthroat glare from Park Jimin was enough to freeze her in her path.

Tears flowed from Yang Yuna's face. She thought it was her fault. She believed that because she had messed up on her "test," that this was her punishment.

"I'm sorry—!" She cried out in pain when he tossed her onto the ground like she was trash. She scraped her knees, blood flowing from the deep wounds. Sparks of pain traveled throughout her body.

Park Jimin turned to his butler who came over with a hot towel and handkerchief. He wiped his hands as if she was dirty. His aloof face flashed with disgust, staring at the failure before him. "I should have you shot to death for lying to me." He threw the towel at her, causing her to flinch and shrink back in fear, whimpering like a pathetic mole.

Bang Jina paled. "Young Master Park—"

"Did I give you permission to call me that?" His words were a slap to her face. It was a bucket of cold water dumped onto her. No one had ever disrespected her like this. Well, at least, not directly in her face.

"Where is Rosè Yang?" Park Jimin cut straight to the chase.

When Bang Jina's troubled face filled with guilt, she dropped her head and looked to the ground. The pavement was very interesting today. She wished she could bury herself in a hole. If she could tell him the truth, she would, but she was placed under strict orders to not let Rosè Yang come near Park Jimin.

Click.

Bang Jina's horrified face snapped up at the sound of a gun. She was faced with one of the most terrorizing scenes she witnessed. A gun. A gun was being pointed at her precious Yang Yuna's head! Her face was red with anger and she could not do anything about it.

"It seems the Yang's have been too lenient upon you fools." Park Jimin unlocked the trigger guard, his eyes glancing towards the top of the house where he saw a body previously. It was gone.

"You have one chance to answer me." Park Jimin positioned the gun, pressing it against Yang Yuna's temple. She was frightened, her life flashing before her eyes. Suddenly, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She had fainted.

Park Jimin was irritated. He wanted to see the life leave the eyes of the deceitful little wench.

"My baby!" Bang Jina shrieked, taking a bold step forward, then another. She ran to her unconscious daughter, only for her forehead to roughly collide with something. Her head snapped up and she was alarmed to see a wall of men blocking her path.

"What are you doing? Get out of my way!" She screamed, "Don't you know who I am?! I am the wife of Yang Wenjin! He will not stand for this!"

The loud commotion reached Rosè Yang's thin windows. She slammed her pen down onto the desk, her face flushing with annoyance. What exactly was going on down there?! She could hardly concentrate with all of the noises!