Chapter 332 :Taking Off Her Dress

"What did he do this time, grandfather?" Rosè Yang's voice was filled with amusement.

"Why don't you ask him?" He deadpanned. She responded with silence and a brief look towards Park Jimin's direction. He gave her an innocuous, sheepish smile while disappearing off into their closet. She was disappointed when he came out fully clothed.

Yang Marco grumbled, "Good night."

"Grandfather—"

"I said good night." He snapped, hanging up the phone. After a few seconds of contemplation, he sent her a text.

[Grumpy Grandpa: Sweet dreams.]

Rosè Yang's lips parted. She blinked and then a tiny smile bloomed on her face. Before she could reply, he sent her another text.

[Grumpy Grandpa: Do not forget to smack him.]

[Rosie: Good night and sweet dreams, grandfather. Please go to bed early and do not work on other documents. Your health is very important.]

Yang Marco finished the last sip of his chamomile tea. It helped him relax and sleep better at night. Without it, he would toss and turn all night long until the sun finally rose. He saw her message and unbeknownst to him, he smiled a bit. This granddaughter of his truly had a way with her words... He placed his phone down and grabbed the cane by his desk. He tried to not use it in public, but he was growing older now. His body wasn't working as he wished it would and it began with his legs.

- - - - -

Lying on the bed and entangled in each other's arms, Rosè Yang was beyond comfortable. He didn't make any advances towards her and was satisfied with just cuddling her. Their position was different than the usual one where she was lying on his chest. This time, they laid on their sides and Rosè Yang was hugging Park Jimin. His arms were securely resting on her hips while she played with his hair. She wondered if she could steal his shampoo or conditioner. His hair always seemed so healthy, soft, silky, and everything good.

Rosè Yang kept one of her hands in his hair and her other hand began to knead his tense muscles. "What's wrong?" She quietly asked him, wondering if he had fallen asleep or not. He responded by hugging her tighter.

"Nothing."

"You're very tense." She began to unknot the muscles on his shoulder, thoroughly enjoying the way he relaxed around her. Her other hand continued to mindlessly caress his head.

"I'm just tired." He groggily responded, with a low grunt of approval leaving his mouth. He was satisfied with whatever she was doing to him. So much so that he was beginning to fall into a comfortable sleep.

"Then sleep. I'll be here in the morning." Rosè Yang hummed, bending down and pressing a kiss to the crown of his head. She could get used to this lovey-dovey snuggling. There was a heavy air of comfort and happiness around them. It didn't need to be stimulated by passionate pleasure.

"You...promise?" He hesitantly asked, his heart drumming. His grip was like iron, caging her into him.

"I'll swallow a thousand needles if ever I break it." She responded. His body relaxed and he let out a sigh of relief. The heavyweight on his chest was lifted.

When she said that, Park Jimin finally closed his eyes. He let the sleep take over. Averaging three hours of sleep this week had placed a toll on him. His body willingly shut down, his guard dropping around her. If she wanted to do something to him, she could. Usually, when he slept, he was half-awake and would rarely catch a proper night of sleep. With her around, he was oddly at ease and could not describe how she was able to work a miracle like this.