Chapter 320: Sharp V

Seeing the distress on her face, Park Jimin figured it must have been about RY or her grandfather. "Don't worry. If it's about RY, I've already contacted your new Vice President in advance."

He left out the part where he told Yang Marco that she was in the hospital. The ancient turtle stormed to the hospital, demanding for Park Jimin to kneel and beg for forgiveness. All was well when Park Jimin explained why she fainted. The elder thought it was because Park Jimin did not take proper care of her. Then Yang Marco left after calling Park Jimin by the wrong name. He also threw in nicknames like "Prick, rascal, punk, bastard," and so forth.

"Oh." Rosè Yang relaxed, then tensed up. "So what if you told him?!" She groaned, facepalming herself for sleeping so damn long.

She knew Jeon Jungkook's character. On the outside, he will smile and politely nod his head at what Park Jimin told him. He might even play it off that he was completely fine with the CEO being absent for four days. Then, when she returns, there will be a long lecture and he will thoroughly pile the work onto her desk.

"I'm so screwed!" She pitifully cried, wiping away her nonexistent tears.

"Yeah, screwed by me soon."

She thought it was a joke, but he sounded too serious. She peeked at him through her hands and saw how solemn his face was. "Now is not the time to joke, Park Jimin!" She huffed. She jumped when he suddenly came closer to her, pushing her onto the bed. Her breath hitched when she saw a flash of passionate fervor in his eyes.

In a low, sultry voice, he whispered, "You think it's a joke? Wait until I'm done with you tonight."

She shivered at how seductive he sounded. Her body clenched when he began to press open-mouth kisses starting from the back of her ears down to the dip of her neck. His hands began to explore lower and lower until they impatiently pushed her hospital gown up and that was when she came back to Earth.

"Wait!"

He froze, pulling his hands back. "Okay." He reluctantly said in a slightly hoarse voice. Luckily, they stopped there before his buddy got excited. Nevermind. Too late now. Tonight would probably be the 99th cold shower that he had.

"No, it's not that I'm not ready." She blurted out without warning, her face heating up. Great, just great. She had successfully embarrassed herself again.

He was mindblown at her words and she didn't give him the chance to respond. "It's just... I haven't brushed my teeth for like four days and I haven't taken a shower."

She babbled on, her nerves taking over. "My breath probably stinks and I reek, but you're too nice to tell me that. Well, you're not really nice to other people, which you should work on. Just don't be too nice to women alright? Especially if they're prettier than me. But if they're business partners, that's another story. Wait, scratch that, I sound too possessive. Okay, maybe you can talk to some beautiful women, but you better not come home with another leash around your neck because I swear, I have a sharp knife ready for you."

Screw my life. She wanted to dig a hole and bury herself into it. Who the hell has a word vomit that damn long? She was pretty sure she had beaten Lisa's record by now.

'This is fantastic. Way to go, Rosè. He probably thinks you're either delusional or belong in a mental hospital, or maybe even both!' She said to herself.

Park Jimin opened his mouth, but she cut him off and said, "Just forget everything I said."

"My love—"

"Alright, fine, fine. You can make fun of me for that. But only once okay? I'm sensitive. Well, not really. It's just I'm so embarrassed, I'll probably become redder than a potato. No, I mean tomatoes." She spoke so fast, everything might've been one word.