Chapter 390 - Only Two Inches

Rosè Yang exited the car and to no one's surprise, she found herself standing outside of a tall building. She boarded the elevator with Alex Yoon. She was greeted with a posh restaurant that had a chic yet mellow European theme to it.

There were white-clothed tables with candles and small vases of flowers, black chairs, and large windows that provided an ample view of the beautiful city of Seoul. Depending on where one was seated, they could see the city hall and the large scenic parks that Seoul was known for. From some angles, they could see the large river and the enormous bridge connecting this city to the next. There were big pots of plants in porcelain vases, placed on polished marble floors with cracks of ivory and silver.

With laid back shoulders and an unimpressed face, Rosè Yang lazily strolled with Alex Yoon towards the reception desk. Even from the desk, many people could get a good view of her self-assured posture. Curious glances wandered towards her only to avert it a second later when realization clicked. Her face was already known among the circle of elites, but now it was for a different reason: President of RY.

"Sir, Ma'am, may I ask if you have a reservation?" The receptionist asked with a tinge of foreign accent. He was a man with an above-average face and good posture. This didn't surprise Rose Yang. Most expensive restaurants had hidden criteria for their workers' appearances. She boredly glanced around the place and allowed Alex Yoon to do the talking for her. All she had to do was stand there and look pretty, with an air of haughtiness around her.

To most onlookers, she truly behaved the part of an untouchable heiress.

"Yes, it's for the private and exclusive room with the best view." Alex Yoon answered, his words causing the receptionist to raise both of his brows in surprise.

"I apologize, Sir, I didn't know. Please, allow me to call the manager and escort you there." The receptionist was already polite when they approached him, but now that their status was revealed, he was extra careful of his behavior.

Rosè Yang's eyes fell on a man sitting by a window table, which is hard to get without a six-month reservation in advance. Even so, it's not guaranteed they would get a seat here. Many influencers and celebrities had to strain every straw to book a seat here, for it solidified their place on the social ladder. So why is it that Cha Eunwoo was sitting there?

He was sitting with a smiling woman that seemed deeply engrossed in whatever he was saying. She sat cross-legged, revealing the perfect amount of skin to leer unfriendly glances towards her way. A beautiful posture, beautiful body, Rosè Yang wandered the purpose of Kang Seulgi's presence.

From where Rose Yang stood, she could see Kang Seulgi had caught wind of her presence. The secretary's smile deepened a bit, her eyes glancing towards the path leading to the private room before she glanced back towards Cha Eunwoo.

Ah, so that's what it was. Rosè Yang hid her discreet little smirk and shifted her position so that her nimble body was hidden behind Alex Yoon. Cha Eunwoo didn't know she was here, but Kang Seulgi most certainly did. Not wanting to ruin her plan, Rosè Yang decided it was best to avoid Cha Eunwoo for the time being.

Soon enough, the manager, a short, pudgy man with a friendly face, greeted them. "It's an honor to serve you today. Please, follow me. I will lead you to the room." His voice was cheerful and bright, mirroring the light shining upon them.

Rosè Yang glanced at Alex Yoon. "Who is it?" She asked, holding her clutch. She had found it in her closet this morning and judging from the unfamiliarity she felt from it, she concluded it was a gift from Park Jimin. The items in her closet alone could buy an enormous house, but he continued to send in gifts after gifts. It seems neither one of them wanted to put their gift war on hold, for she, too, had snuck a watch into his collection yesterday.