Chapter 392 - Big Thigh

When Rosè Yang and Park Jimin strolled to the entrance, there was already a carpet laid out for them, staff lining up on either side to formally greet them. They neatly bowed at their presence, earning the attention of the other socialites whose eyes widened. Many were confused by who was so important for carpets to be laid out. Five minutes ago, store clerks ushered the customers out of the store while many ran down to greet the VIP guests.

"Welcome, Sir, Madam." Their bow deepened when Rosè Yang and Park Jimin walked past them. Rosè Yang was courteous enough to smile and nod her head in acknowledgment whereas Park Jimin walked past them like they were air. Only when she nudged him a bit did he slowly nod his head before whisking her into a store.

His smallest action was worthy of a thousand words. The employees were shocked to see his behavior and only snapped back to reality a minute later. After recollecting from the bafflement, they dispersed back into the stores.

Rosè Yang skimmed through the clothes, her fingers running along with the material lazily. Park Jimin was seated on the chair, watching her. She grabbed a revealing black dress in hopes of irking him. Her plan was simple. She was going to purchase a lot of expensive items, so much so, that he would hopefully be irked by her actions and stop pestering her to spend his card.

"What do you think?" She hoped she was pressing his buttons by picking this revealing dress that she would most likely never wear in public unless it was in the house to tease him.

Park Jimin raised a brow. "We'll take it."

Rosè Yang's eyes widened. "Wait, what?"

He stood up with his hands tucked into his pockets, his lips quirked into a devious smirk. "Every hanger she touches, we'll buy it."

The store clerk tried their hardest to mask the look of pure shock. None of them wasted any time to step forward and begin taking the clothing off the racks.

"You'll regret that." Rosè Yang frowned, disappointed that he was giving in so quickly.

Park Jimin stepped forward and offered his elbow to her, "Will I now?" He wasn't going to tell her that every item she even spared a glance for longer than a second was being bought without her knowledge. She would only know the damage she had caused when she gets home.

"Come now, we've yet to look at the jewelry and shoes." He began to guide her towards the shoes first so that she could change into something else.

Rosè Yang kept her troubles to herself, deciding she was going to continue provoking him. Fine then, let's see what his limit is!

- - - - -

"J-Jimin, I'll be good, okay?" Rosè Yang pitifully said beside him.

Five stores later, she was defeated after he had countlessly bought everything her fingers touched. She realized if she had so much looked at an item with curiosity, he would buy it. Even the high-heels and revealing clothes that she thought would anger him. He had bought them all. She felt so guilty that she wanted to cry on the spot.

"So, please... can this be the last store?" She pleaded, hugging his arms and staring up at him with an exasperated expression.

Park Jimin paused and looked down at the puppy hanging on his arms. Her lips were jutted out and her eyes widened to reveal the stars she robbed from the sky. Such an adoring sight... which normal man could say no to that? Unfortunately for her, he wasn't a normal man.

"My dear, I thought you had a plan in mind? Why are you so quick in abandoning it?" He teased her, exiting the store and steering her in the direction of another jewelry store, this time, larger than the one they frequented.