Chapter 366 - Wellbeing

"Fine, then." Park Hwan held up a hand and did the inspection himself to which Park Jimin's eyes darkened. "What? Do you have something to hide from me?"

Park Jimin was already in a horrible mood from his test results this morning, not to mention, Lalisa Park was not updating him on Rosè's conditions. He was infuriated enough. He didn't need his grandfather to poke his nose in everything.

"No."

"Then, step aside. I only want to check if the textbook is suitable for the missed points." Park Hwan didn't wait for Park Jimin's reply before he stepped up to the desk and peered at it. Sure enough, a textbook was opened with a notebook right beside it. In Park Jimin's abnormally perfect handwriting, there were resourceful notes. As expected of Park Jimin, he captured the most important points of every topic.

The only problem was, the notebook page had a slight bulge to it. Park Hwan could make the distinctions of a letter. "My, even during finals week, you still have the time to play penpals?"

Park Jimin stiffened, his eyes becoming stone. "Don't you dare—"

"Dare to do what? You think I would hurt a little girl?" Park Hwan shook his head, "She reminds me of dear Lisa. She is also Yang Marco and Hua Yuxi's granddaughter. I would never lay a hand on her."

Park Jimin gritted his teeth, his fingers curled into a fist. If only he wasn't so young, if only he could grow up faster. He had never felt powerless until today. He couldn't protect her. He was thousands of kilometers away from her.

"You have a week to fix this score." Park Hwan stormed out of the room and not less than five minutes later, he heard the sound of a piece of furniture crashing onto the floor. He chuckled, shaking his head while sauntering back to the private jet.

"Yang Marco is currently at the capital for a meeting, isn't he?"

Jing Caoxiao nodded his head. "Yes, Master. By car, his vacation home would be an hour away. From the reports, the meeting will end in exactly fifty minutes."

"Good. Take me there."

Jing Caoxiao opened the door for his Master and then went to the driver's seat to fulfill the request. Just as he had predicted, it was an hour drive and when the car rolled into the driveway, Yang Marco already knew who it was. Earlier, he had received word of an irritating tiger wandering around.

"To what pleasure do I owe your presence?" Yang Marco mused, sitting on the couch.

He checked the time and saw that it was going to be a few minutes before Rose Yang woke up. Thinking of her, his heart became heavy and he resisted the urge to sigh. The tantrums she was throwing these past few weeks ever since Park Jimin left were horrendous.

She refused to eat, sleep, or do anything except whine and beg for her "Jiminie." It had gotten so bad that she had begun to stop drinking water. The only reason she slept today out of her three-day strike was because one of the maids had to use chloroform.

It pained him to see her like this, especially when she was under his care and in his own house. The smashed furniture, vases, picture frames, decoration pieces, and any item her devious little hands could grab, were not spared from her wrath.

She was becoming a shell of the little girl that he knew. On frequent accounts, she would break out into tears. Lately, she had stopped throwing tantrums but the calm was eerier than her rash temper. It was fine and dandy until he saw a horrific video footage of her staring at the wall, then attempt to bash her head into it as a rebellion. If it wasn't for the private maid watching over her, she would've surely damaged that capable head of hers. Such a well-behaved child turned into a monster all in a week and it was all because of a boy.