Chapter 374 - Morning Hugs and Kisses

Rosè Yang woke up to an empty bed, her drowsy eyes scanned the area for her heater. He was gone and replaced by a large body-pillow. She sat up, puzzled at where Park Jimin could've went. It was a Sunday. Did he have to go off to work this early?

Rubbing her eyes, she wasn't aware of the door opening and closing with a soft click.

"Good morning, sweet child." A gentle, yet oddly familiar voice greeted her.

"Hm...good morning." Half awake and half asleep, she collapsed back onto the bed, but in less than a minute later, shot out of it. Her eyes were on high-alert and she skeptically stared at the woman in front of her.

W-wasn't this the vegetable stall granny?! Rosè Yang had to do a double-take and rub her eyes again. That's strange. This woman had fewer wrinkles...? Or was it the makeup doing wonders to her skin? Perhaps her original features were also make-up. Rose Yang couldn't tell.

"Hi." Rosè Yang curtly said, unsure as to why Lin Miyeon was here. Did she wake up in the wrong house? What exactly is the identity of this woman?

"Your husband is cooking breakfast with the vegetables I harvested this morning. Sweet girl, you should get ready for the day." Lin Miyeon's voice was how Rose Yang remembered it to be.

Freshly harvested vegetables?

"Uhm, I don't mean to sound rude but may I know who you are?" Rosè Yang felt vulnerable on the bed. There wasn't any weapon for her to grab. Her body could be used as a weapon, but she already placed it at risk by sliding down the blanket-rope from yesterday. She was worried about the bun and unconsciously rested her hand upon it.

"Oh dear, you are with a child?" Lin Miyeon's eyes widened in delight, softly clapping and clasping her hands together. The thought of a great-grandchild was a dream come true!

She knew Rose Yang's position in Park Jimin's life was permanent when the young woman stumbled across her the second time. To imagine her granddaughter-in-law had a heart of gold, while her bank was filled with more, Lin Miyeon was very satisfied with Park Jimin's selection. An auspicious nose... she couldn't wait to marvel over her great-grandchildren!

Too bad Park Hwan will never be sane enough to witness them — the one thing he desperately craved for. The man was rotting away in a senior citizen home where he was being "treated" for an unstable mental health condition. No one, except Park Jimin, Yang Marco, and her, knew that the elderly home was just a means of slowly torturing Park Hwan.

"Please don't avoid my questions." Rosè Yang patiently responded. She was always fond of the elderly, especially because of her grandfather. Speaking of him, she couldn't help but wonder how he was or what he was up to. She decided it would be good to visit him after visiting a gynecologist.

"My, you're very impatient." Lin Miyeon teased, tilting her head, her clean-cut hair swaying with her. It was curled inwards at the ends and the hair framed her chin. "You seem to recognize me." She pointed out, cunningly smiling when Rosè Yang squinted her eyes.

"Yes, someone does come to my mind, but I don't want to make any assumptions." Rosè Yang was confused by the turn of events. This granny had the same appearance as the vegetable-selling granny outside the hospital, yet they were dressed completely differently. However, their behavior and voice were the same. This was odd.

"Your assumptions are correct. You have indeed encountered me twice, both of which were at the hospital."

Rosè Yang was surprised. "But you look so different..."

"A little make-up and a week of spa treatments can do wonders to your skin. You seem very tired from my grandson's needy temperament." Lin Miyeon walked over and pinched Rose Yang's cheeks. "You could use some moisturizer. How about you accompany me to the spa? We have a lot to talk about."