Chapter 333: Something Unfair

"What are you doing?! Stop it!" He was mortified, his face bursting red. He had never met a woman as brave and bold as this one. "You can't just change in front of a guy! Do you do this often?"

"N-no..." Lalisa Park sniffled, her eyes welling with tears. Oh goodness, here comes the waterworks. A drunk Lalisa Park was a crybaby. "I-I'm sensitive...Don't yell at me."

Jeon Jungkook panicked. The only thing he could do was engulfing her in his arms. He soothingly rubbed his hands on her back.

"I'm sorry, I won't yell again, I promise. You can take off your clothes all you want and I won't mind. Rob my house and take my dignity too, I also won't care. Just... just don't cry on me, okay?" He shakily breathed out. Tears. Tears were his only weakness. He couldn't stand it when he saw a woman cry. He didn't know the proper way to react.

Lalisa Park calmed down. She hugged him back tightly. She needed this hug, more than anything, especially after she ran into Oh Sehun at the club. He was in the VIP room and she was on her way back from the bathroom. He didn't see her, but she saw him. He was surrounded by friends but was drinking by himself. Even with women frequently appearing by his side, desperately seeking his attention, he did not spare them any glances.

She had not seen him for years. When she saw him without warning, the pain came back. The only way she knew how to deal with the pain was something she learned from movies: drinking herself stupid.

After Park Jimin and Rosè Yang had left, Lalisa Park was left alone. The thought of Oh Sehun still lingered in her mind. She wanted to distract herself so she went to Cerulean Water Pavilion, changed her clothes, and headed to the club. She didn't think he would be there.

"Will you wait for me to finish showering?" Her voice was quiet and soft, like a hesitant child asking to sleep with her parents after experiencing a nightmare. She was the kid hiding behind the door.

"Of course. Anything for you," he said without too much thought. The words naturally left his mouth and by the time he regretted it, it was too late. He only hoped she would wake up tomorrow and forget all about this. After all, she was still drunk.

"Now, go and take a shower alright? I'll be outside when you're done." He detangled his arms around her and let her do her thing.

She began to take off her clothes again.

Jeon Jungkook turned around fast enough for him to only see her toss her clothes aside. Like the gentleman he was, he left without taking a glance or fantasizing about her supermodel body. He closed the door behind him and slumped onto the couch.

What. A. Night.

He wondered if he should tell his Boss about this. Lalisa Park was Rosè Yang's best friend. But what if she didn't want the President to know? Wouldn't it be better to tell the truth?

The Angel and Devil on his shoulders argued back and forth about what to do. In the end, he gave up on what to do by the time it was morning. He made his way to the guest bedroom and began to change the blankets and mattress covers. By the time he was done placing the pillows, she had finally stepped out of the shower.

Jeon Jungkook tried not to gulp at the sight of her. So maybe it was a bad idea to give her shorts. He could see her legs, stretching for miles long. They were healthy and well-toned, but still very feminine and eye-catching. He looked away before she realized anything.

"We're not sleeping together?"

Jeon Jungkook choked on his spit. "N-no. We are not." he coughed, pounding on his chest for air. He tried to not think about the quote, "A drunk mind speaks a sober heart."