Chapter 267: All Of My Fortune

Kim Namjoon walked into the room with a tablet in hand. "Sir, it is just as you have predicted. There was a mole in our team." He turned on the video recording of a man being captured. "He was working for Master Park and would frequently report things back to him. However, he was doing it in intervals, so before anything was about to be fully sent out, we have intercepted and edited everything."

Park Jimin paused his typing and nodded, before going back to his work. "Get rid of him."

Kim Namjoon already understood the method that his boss was referring to. He nodded his head. "Our men have fabricated a resignation letter and will wipe any traces of him off of our hands."

Park Jimin hummed in reply as his pen flew over the documents, going back and forth from his computers to the paperwork.

"Based on your command, we have also annihilated everyone else tailing you and the lady-boss. Especially the private detective sent by Elder Kang."

Park Jimin nodded his head. "I want their bones to be untraceable."

"Yes, sir." Kim Namjoon went through the list and notes on his tablet to double-check he did not miss anything. "In regards to the kidnapping of Yang Wenjin, Bang Jina has contacted a team of private detectives."

"Buy out their loyalty." Park Jimin placed his pen down and took off his glasses. This news was actually important since it concerned Rosè Yang. "Make sure none of Rosè Yang's family members contact her about this."

"Yes, boss." Kim Namjoon nodded. "Yang Wenjin is conscious now. Shall I prepare a car to go there?"

Park Jimin looked over his paperwork. They were pretty much all finished, except for one or two pieces of paper he had to look over. "Yes."

Kim Namjoon bowed and left the room.

Park Jimin finished the remaining papers and went to the private garage downstairs. He got into the car and Jung Hoseok began to drive in the direction of the Underworld. Today, he would finally get to the bottom of everything.

- - - - -

Yang Wenjin tried to fight against the restraints on his wrists and ankles. He was slightly cooperative when he was conscious, but the minute he was shoved into the Black Room, he began to panic. The weapons on the walls and tables, the nauseating scent of iron mixed with something rotting, everything there was driving his anxiety off the walls.

The metal door clicked.

His entire body froze.

In walked a man, someone he never expected to see in that place. "P-President Park?" Yang Wenjin breathed out in shock. Happiness washed over him. Thank goodness it was this man! "Are you here to save me? Quick, help me untie the ropes on my wrist and ankles. I can't move."

Park Jimin flicked his wrist and Park Daniel came forward to oblige the man's request. It was always fun playing with the victim and giving them the smallest dose of ease before the pain came.

More men shuffled into the room, ready to start the interrogation. So Renjun was actually nowhere in sight today after catching the flu. He usually caught it once a year, on the exact date as the previous one.

Yang Wenjin stood up and rubbed out his sore wrist. "I am so pleased to see you, President Park. My unfilial daughter has constantly rejected all of my requests to contact you. You should've seen the struggle she gave me." He sighed, shaking his head. He did not understand why there was an increase in the people here but figured it was for extra security.

"She's bad-tempered like her mother and very spoiled. After all the years I have spent raising her, she repays me by leaving the house, accusing me of disowning her." Yang Wenjin shook his head.