Chapter 370 - Apsolutely Not.

The Elder was already on edge from his conversation with Yang Marco. Hearing Park Jimin's words only drove him to the borderline of madness. "So, she's alive?!"

Park Jimin's face darkened and his presence became more violent than the previous storm. His hostility demanded blood to be spilled while his brain conjured up sinister thoughts. His brooding aura alone could destroy the city without leaving a trace behind.

"You intend to kill my wife?" Park Jimin's eyes never showed a trace of humanity within them; resembling the eyes of the Devil, hopelessly black.

Park Hwan settled down when he realized his grandson was not talking about the late Matriarch but about that wench instead. "Kill her? Do you think I've become senile to the point where I can't distinguish between which neck can be touched and which can't?" He collapsed back onto his seat and ran a hand over his face — an action that Park Jimin had never witnessed.

"Hahaha!" Randomly, Park Hwan broke into a fit of manic laughter, the wisdom left his eyes and drifted far away, beyond the clutches of no return. "Pity me? That useless woman pities me? Don't make me laugh."

Park Jimin wasn't provoked by Park Hwan's words. It was a tactic to get under his skin in hopes of enduring a swift death, but Park Jimin didn't give in to his burning anger. "No one will pity you more than grandmother herself." Then he turned his back to Park Hwan who clambered to his feet in hopes of dragging his grandson back.

First, it was Yang Marco, and now, it was Park Jimin. What did those two know about the disappearance of the Matriarch? "Shameless runt, get back here! Where is she?! Where is your grandmother?!" The roaring of his voice could be heard from behind the shut screen doors.

Everywhere, this place was swarmed with Park Jimin's people. No one could leave or enter this mansion without his permission. There were no means of communication in the house, especially since the phone line was cut, the wifi signal, jammed, and the radio towers within the vicinity, hijacked.

Tomorrow is the half-decade stockholder meeting and subsequently, the day Park Hwan will face his ultimate doom.

- - - - -

"Absolutely not." Hwang Minhyun declared for the hundredth time. He was seated on the chaise couch, pinching his forehead, lips pressed into a straight line.

"You don't own me. Even if you do, you have no rights over me. I behave as I please. I do as I please." Rosè Yang returned to her previous self, her eyes piercing through Hwang Minhyun. She had changed her clothes into the only female pants she could find in this house.

"You lied to me. How long did you think that fake facade was going to hold up for? I should've killed you with your gun. How could you?" Rosè Yang watched him slowly remove the hand from his face to stare up at her with a helpless look. She hated that expression; it was calling her weak and powerless — a damsel in distress. Who the hell was the indecisive damsel here? Hwang Minhyun? Yeah, that would be a decent description for this distraught man is was currently having an internal battle with himself.

"Listen, I'm doing this for your sake. Hell, there's a crazy senior citizen hell-bent on killing you in Seoul ! You have lost your mind if you think I'm going to allow you to go back." Hwang Minhyun sat up ramrod straight on the couch and let out a heavy sigh. "He might've only wiped your memories this time, but who's to say he won't wipe your existence off this Earth? Listen to me. This is the safest place for you right now."

"I was caught off guard by the previous one. This time, I—"

"No. This is too much of a risk. You're staying in Busan and that's final." Hwang Minhyun was glad he sent his younger brother home. The blabbermouth would've been too much for him to handle. "And I didn't mean to lie to you. It was in the heat of the moment and my idiot brother—"