Chapter 279: Do It Now

Rosè Yang was about to open the car door but found it locked. She took down the partition and glanced at Jung Hoseok in confusion.

"Would you like the car door to be opened now, madam?" He gently asked her, his eyes flickering to the bites on her neck. His face became a bit heated and he quickly averted them. His boss was truly too much.

"No." Park Jimin grunted, but Rose Yang rolled her eyes. "Yes, please do it now."

The corner of Park Jimin's lips quirked into a devious smirk. "How would you like it?"

"Huh?" Rose Yang confusedly asked, watching as he moved her hair and used it to cover her neck. He then adjusted her collar, understanding she had a fear of being seen. If he could have it his way, he would force her to show it to the world. But she did not like that, and thus, he would not.

Park Jimin bent his head near her ear, his warm breath tickling it and sending pleasurable shivers down her spine. In a low, husky, and seductive voice, he rasped, "How would you like to do it?"

Rosè Yang's body heated up at the way he spoke. She did not understand his words, but their close proximity was enough for her to unknowingly desire him. "I don't understand..."

"Would you like to do it on these leather seats...or perhaps in our house on the bed, or maybe the kitchen counter? Or if you'd like, we can do it beneath the stars."

Rosè Yang's face became red as a tomato as she pushed him off of her, embarrassed after she finally understood his meaning. "None of those places!" She hissed, turning her face away from him to hide the blush.

Park Jimin could not help but let out a loud laughter that wormed its way to her heart. Even if she tried to hide her face, he could still see the pink flush on her chest. "What about our future kids? How else would they be made?" He mused, reaching his fingers over to play with her hair. She swatted his hand and turned to the door, attempting to open it but found it still locked.

Park Jimin decided Jung Hoseok deserved a raise for this. A wolfish grin settled on his lips as his arms snaked around her body, locking themselves in front of her stomach.

"What are you—"

"You're still red, let me cool you off." He lied, turning her hair to the side and ready to lavish her neck again.

"Park Jimin, we're blocking the cars behind us." She wriggled away from him which made him kiss her cheek.

"Alright, my love. Anything you want." He adjusted her hair again, ensuring she was fully covered.

Jung Hoseok saw it as a sign to unlock the doors.

Rosè Yang slapped Park Jimin's hand and he finally unclasped it from her. She climbed out of the car with a light blush on her face and saw the long line of impatient cars behind her. It was a wonder that they did not angrily beep their horns. Her eyes landed on the person knocking on her door. She realized he must've been a newly hired servant of the house, given his young age. She was confused by his dazed stare.

Park Jimin stepped out of the car shortly after, his scathing glare was enough to send the servant's eyes over anything except her. He possessively wrapped his arms around Rose Yang which made her roll her eyes. 'Men.'

"Why were you so angry back there?" She quietly asked him, a hand resting on top of the one clenching her hip.

Park Jimin cleared his throat. "I wasn't."

"What? Did you have an internal argument with yourself?" She teased, not knowing she had hit the bullseye.

Park Jimin let out a rough, "No."