Chapter 251: Grand Adventure

When word got out that their Big Boss was to arrive, many people came out to personally greet him. It was a sight to behold. So many burly men with bulging muscles, tattoos, and scars were all uniformly lined up, accompanied by the selected and small handful of women who were also a part of the base.

A few seconds passed and a black Maybach pulled up on the highly camouflaged and hidden entrance.

Rose Yang was in awe by the security here. She did not know that the base was so far out of the city and deep into the forest. Hidden by thick trees, it was impossible to spot this area from helicopters or airplanes, and with the painting of the exterior, it blended in perfectly.

Within a ten mile radius of the building, there were high towers that seemed relatively harmless, but they operated the lines of electricity coursing through the underground and formed an invisible fencing barrier. One step too close and a person would be electrocuted to death.

Kim Namjoon stepped out from a separate car and opened the door for his boss. His eyes became as large as the moon when he saw the two ladies sitting inside the car. They flashed him a smug smile and waved.

His eyes snapped towards his boss and saw that the man was already in a sour mood. He sighed. This must've been their idea and their boss had no choice but to accept it. He already knew who exactly would have been in charge of convincing the Big Boss.

Kim Namjoon stepped aside. Park Jimin came out of the car first. The people immediately bowed before him, "Welcome back, Young Master." Their greetings were in unison and thunderous, the sound drilling into Rose Yang's brain.

Park Jimin did not spare them any more than an inattentive glance. He stood tall and proud, untouchable to all, like the almighty ruler he was. People rarely had the courage to meet his gaze, much less look at him for too long.

His aura was incomparable and when his eyes scanned the crowd, everyone gulped. A few broke out in a cold sweat, even though they did nothing wrong. His presence always made people want to confess every sin they've committed. Those who lied to him all suffered unimaginable fate.

Lalisa Park came out next, her bubbly personality was like a sigh of relief to many. The men respectfully kept their eyes to themselves and a few others kept it trained to the floor. Everyone here knows how important she was to both their Big Boss and Second-In-Command.

And then, out came another stunning woman, one who blew them all away. First came her slim, milky legs, then her body, and lastly, her presence. She was as beautiful as she was fierce. Her eyes swept around the forest, landing upon everyone. She looked around as if she owned this place. She placed a hand on her hips, giving off a very haughty and self-assured persona.

The men could not help themselves but direct their eyes directly towards her. She did not have luscious curves like Kang Seulgi, but she was gorgeous in her own right. She gave off a very mature and independent appeal which made her seem like a very hard conquest.

"What are you looking at?" Five words from their boss were enough to send everyone's gaze anywhere but at her. A few looked at the sky as if it was the most interesting thing they have ever witnessed. Some cleared their throat and studied the dirt and all the wonders it offered.

Rose Yang chuckled at Park Jimin's words and when she was close enough, he yanked her to his side, keeping a very possessive hold over her. She shook her head at his behavior. She wondered how a man like him became a yandere.

Rose Yang accompanied him into the building, her eyes curiously observing her surroundings. She was blown away by this place. It was huge but very orderly at the same time.