Chapter 369 - Pity

"Boss, if I may ask... Why are you continuing your pursuit instead of retrieving the Lady-Boss?" Kim Namjoon finally decided to ask his Boss when the entire city of Seoul was under Park Jimin's control. Midnight hasn't even arrived yet, but every clan or triad here had already submissively pledged their allegiance to the Park's or had been wiped out.

"The ring you had custom-made for her contains a tracker. Even now, it beeps in a location a few miles out of Busan which is only a hundred miles away from Seoul." Kim Namjoon queried from the passenger seat of the speeding black Maybach.

Park Jimin was calmly and quietly staring out of the window. "I have already sent people there to watch her." Was his reply. He didn't elaborate anymore and stared absentmindedly at the whirring trees. The Sus was brought back to the Underworld where all of them would undergo phases that broke their rationality. Once all of that was done, he would go and interrogate them at their worst states.

She was safe and sound. Given, it was in a place where Park Hwan knew of and with a dangerous man foolish enough for attempting to covet her. But right now, with how much of a mess this city was, that was the safest place for her. Five minutes after he had punched Kim Namjoon yesterday, he took out his phone to see where her location was pinned. It was in Busan, where the damn General resided. And no less than a minute later, men were immediately dispatched. Reports were given that no advances have been made on her and she was untouched.

"But what if the General does something to her?"

"Then Sehun will shoot him dead." Park Jimin said without hesitation. Stupid fools, who even lives in the forest at this day and age? It was so easy to implant snipers into tall trees and have the grounds lurking with men.

It was a stupid gamble that Park Jimin was willing to take. He wanted to bring her back here, but he knew something was off when the reports didn't show her fighting back and screaming hell in the house. His grandfather's power might've been heavily weakened tonight, but it didn't mean all of his rats were exterminated.

The house that Park Jimin planned on raising his children in was very safe, but his heart wouldn't be reassured if she was still in Seoul. It was easier to drive up to the house than it would be to drive to Busan. Park Hwan had no way out of this city. The private jets were seized and any means of transportation was shut down for him.

Park Jimin had men bust the tires of every car that the Elder possessed, as well as the one belonging to the servants. All of the gas had also been drained. Then, additional people were called in to monitor the cars. Helicopters' raptors were all unscrewed off. Yacht engines had been shattered and the radio towers surrounding Park Hwan's residence were jammed. It would take forever for anything to be utilized and that was what he planned to do: trap his grandfather in this city with no way out.

Kim Namjoon's tablet buzzed on his lap and he glanced down to read the message. "Boss, there have been reports that Kang Seulgi is demanding to see you. She says she has leads on what could've happened to Rosè Yang."

"We already have leads." Park Jimin answered, clicking his fingers on his lap.

"No, she has visual proof of who could've done the kidnapping. The security camera was wiped, but she reportedly saw the badge on the men pretending to be her bodyguards. She won't say who it is until you come and see her."

Park Jimin didn't respond. "Grant her audience after I finish the one with grandfather."

Kim Namjoon nodded his head and relayed the message through the tablet. He stared out the window and sighed upon seeing the ominous clouds of grey. The storm had finally died down and the rain was becoming small drizzles.