Chapter 354 - My Woman

"J-Jeong Jaehyun...?"

He didn't respond. Because of that, she thought this was another hallucination of hers. Her vision was blurred and she couldn't hold up her weight. She rested her body on the wall beside the door and watched him enter the apartment, his eyes scanning the layout. She couldn't read his body language. She never could.

Jeong Jaehyun's nose crinkled at the heavy stench of liquor in this place. It reeked of her smell. He hated it. The way her floral scent tickled his nose. If only she wasn't so pathetic, maybe he would've considered her. But tonight, he brought himself here. Voluntarily. He needed her to stay by his side. His father forbade him from discarding her. Besides, she still held the position as his Vice President and he needed her to do all of his dirty work.

She had handed in her resignation letter this afternoon. He was here to make sure she shredded the document. He was not going to let her leave. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. She was his possession whether she liked it or not. He might have despised her to the core, but he couldn't deny how helpful she was to the company. With Yang Marco standing behind her, she was invincible and the deals she made were always superb.

Jeong Jaehyun loosened his tie and turned to her. "How badly do you want to stay by my side?" He spat out the words like it was venom on his tongue.

Her lips parted. She didn't understand his question and the alcohol in her system was making it harder for her to think logically. "I-I don't understand...?"

Jeong Jaehyun took off his suit jacket and stormed towards her, flinging the piece of clothing to his side. He stalked towards her and fear got the best of her. She began to take meek steps backward until she found herself cornered against the wall.

"Ow!" She yelped when he roughly gripped her chin, squeezing it, his eyes blazing.

"What did you tell my Tzuyu?" He snarled, tightening his fingers around her tiny chin. She was attempting to push him away. Her eyes were burning and stinging from the pain that spurted from his rough touch.

"I-I didn't—"

PAK!

Her face flew to the side, her eyes widening in shock. Her trembling hands reached to touch her burning cheek. Hot, burning tears clouding her vision, tumbling down from her eyes.

"Did you call her a mistress? Did you tell her she was just a play-thing?!" His voice was like a violent storm tearing her apart. She didn't realize she was shaking until he grabbed her shoulders. His booming loud voice reminded her of her father who used to use the same tone when she missed a beat on the piano.

"Do you want to become a woman that desperately?" His words were humiliating and even so, the little moth was drawn to him, eager to burn in his flames.

Rosè Yang didn't know what he was talking about. She didn't know what he was going to do to her. She pressed her hands against her chest and opened her mouth, "Yes."

Jeong Jaehyun let out a dark, cruel chuckle. She felt something crawl up her spine, whether it was her nerves or his hand, she didn't know.

Fine. He'll give her exactly what she wanted and then humiliate her in the end. Chou Tzuyu had cried to him today. She would pay for that.

He placed a hand on her shoulder and begin to slip off the thin straps, her eyes widening in horror. She placed a hand on top of his, preventing him from doing anything more. "W-what are you doing?" She didn't know what he was doing to her. She didn't like it one bit.

"Do you want me to marry you?" He smirked. Even if she was going to move on from this, at the least, she would leave with the memory that her first time was going to be vicious and humiliating.