Chapter 283: Candidate

"Sell RY to me." Yang Marco declared. He was currently in his office with Rosè Yang sitting in front of him. He called her in early in the morning and to his surprise, she actually came. He expected her to whine and groan about the time, but here she was, sitting in front of him.

"Why?" Rosè Yang decided to indulge him, but in the end, she would never relent.

"It's rising exceedingly fast. The value will shoot off the roof soon, a discount would be nice."

"You speak like I am going to sell it." She teased, placing down the cup of coffee handed to her by Li Xuan. Though he was an expert in getting coffee for her grandfather, it seemed he did not know her preferences. She did not mind it though. Her taste would constantly change based on the weather.

"You do not need to fret yourself over a company when your bank accounts already have sufficient amount of zeroes." Yang Marco countered her, watching as her lips pulled into a smile.

"One can never have enough money." She said, tilting her head to study him. "What's your offer?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Ten billion."

"So low." She commented, her words causing him to raise a brow.

"What makes it higher?"

"The proposal I've signed with Park Enterprise, as well as the ones I've recently signed. The money has not come in yet, but when calculated, it boosts our net worth. Also, many investors and stock buyers have come forward. We have also signed partnerships with other companies and sold out a small number of shares." She lazily drawled out.

With her in the office, she was able to regulate every single proposal that came through. In just a week leading up to her Halmeoni's birthday, she had single-handedly raised the company's value. She calculated that if she wholly dedicated herself to the company, the same way that she had done to Jeong Corporation, it would not take long for history to be made.

"Fifteen billion then."

"Hm..." Rosè Yang placed a finger to her chin, thinking over the number before shaking her head.

"Twenty billion, it's my final offer." Yang Marco chuckled when he saw her eyes light up at the number. He turned to Li Xuan, "Get the paperwork for wire transfers."

Rosè Yang watched in amusement as Li Xuan pulled out the checkbook. She was suddenly reminded of the days when Park Jimin's silly brain thought he could get her to do things for his money. The good ole' days... She wondered if he still carried blank checks in his pockets. That would be quite an interesting idea.

"Now, now, grandfather, who said I am willing to sell RY?" Rosè Yang chuckled when her grandfather sent her a scathing glare.

"You've wasted my time."

"Yes, but it did benefit me. I can see what number I should go up from when others propose the same idea. But of course, I will continue to not sell RY for a very long time." Rosè Yang cheekily said, a small laugh leaving her lips. She rested her chin on her hand and stared out towards the window behind her grandfather. So many skyscrapers... So many buildings she will soon have major stocks in.

"You plan on starting your own legacy?" Yang Marco questioned her with intrigue, watching as those calculative hazel eyes lit up at the idea.

"Yes." Her lips quipped upwards, brightening her entire face. The idea of starting her own legacy, one that she could pass down to her future children, would be a dream to her. She preferred to have her own money and company rather than inheriting one.

"And what about Yang Corporation? You are one of the leading candidates." Yang Marco studied her carefully. He did not know what he was searching for in her, but taking in her appearance, there was a sense of satisfaction that passed through him. Finally, all his years spent teaching her had paid off so greatly.