Chapter 264: River Of Blood

Park Enterprise.

The presence of two powerful men clashed in the spacious room. It felt cramped in here, as every inch of the atmosphere was overtaken by them. Piping hot tea was served on the coffee table, but both cups were untouched and as time passed by, they became cold and stale. Not a single sound could be heard, except for the occasional ticks from the clock on the wall.

Yang Marco was seated directly in front of Park Jimin whose posture had not changed ever since he sat down. He always found it hard to understand what Park Jimin was thinking, especially since the young man was practically born with a poker face.

"You've captured my son." Yang Marco began the conversation after he was tired of the silence. "What for?" He flicked his wrist and another teapot along with a pair of cups were brought out.

Li Xuan poured his boss a cup of tea and then poured one for Park Jimin, replacing the previous one in front of him.

"He kidnapped your granddaughter." Park Jimin solemnly said. "He planned on erasing her memories and selling her off to a foreign marriage for profit."

"Was it pointless to torture my eldest then?" Yang Marco took a sip of his Wuyi Oolong tea. When he was contacted for this meeting, he was first informed of what had happened yesterday.

"He planned on bringing Yang Corporation into ruins." Park Jimin shrugged. He did not feel remorse for all of the innocent lives he had to sacrifice just to keep Rose Yang safe. "Furthermore, he had thoughts of drugging my woman."

Yang Marco always found it intriguing how Park Jimin could maintain a nonchalant expression on his face and not lose a wink of sleep over crimes like this. "And what if her father was not the one behind the kidnapping?"

"All leads tie back to him."

"But how can you be so sure?"

"I trust my people." Park Jimin coldly replied. He did not like it when his authority was questioned, but for the sake of Rose Yang, he kept his temper to himself. He already treaded in dangerous waters by capturing two of her relatives. To harm her grandfather would be a sin he could never wash his hands of.

"What will you do with him?"

"What do you think I should do?" Park Jimin picked up his cup of tea and leisurely took a sip of it. He planned on giving the man a fate worse than death.

"You're leaving me in a very tough predicament." Yang Marco let out small, cunning laughter. A fox smile rested on his face, as fake as the smile of Bang Jina. "You've already captured two of my sons, what shall I do when it's time to select heirs?"

"Easy. Choose Rosè."

At this, Yang Marco let out a laughter that boomed off the walls. Hearty and very amused, he could barely keep the smile off of his face. "It's nice to see you have my granddaughter's best intentions at heart, but you must realize, she is already occupied with RY."

"She can manage both." Park Jimin had absolute trust in her capabilities. If she needed help, he would gladly drop everything and go to her.

"Hm, but that would be unfair to my other grandchildren who are eagerly waiting for my retirement."

"Give them major shares, but no more than Rose Yang's."

Yang Marco's lips were stretched into a smile that reached his crafty eyes. It seems there is no limit to this boy's pampering and he did not know if he should cry or laugh at the news. "You're smitten by her. Does your grandfather know of this?"

"No." Park Jimin deliberately left out the lies he said that day. Rose Yang could understand him, but there was a high possibility Yang Marco would be offended.