Chapter 330: Die Happy Right Now

"Well, aren't you going to do something about it?" Oh Shan asked when he saw Oh Sehun's bored expression. "What if we get shot?"

"If he wanted to kill us, he would've done it a long time ago. If he can see our foreheads through the scope, he can see our faces. That man is probably one of our boss' people." Oh Sehun was growing irritated by the scope.

"I guess you're right, but wouldn't boss kill you for doing this?"

"He's already killing me on the inside." Oh Sehun remarked, recalling the day he walked back into the base after pretending to be a real estate agent for them. Everyone made a joke out of him and some even walked around with the stupid name tag attached to the suit jacket.

"But what purpose do you have to watch over the Young Miss and Lady-Boss like this?" Oh Shan wanted to go home already. The sun was setting and he was getting hungry.

"I just want to make sure she's safe." Oh Sehun curtly responded.

"She? The Young Miss or Lady Boss?"

"Whatever floats your boat." Oh Sehun dodged the question. He was mainly here to ensure she doesn't do something dumb. For example, running into the Vice President of RY. He ground his teeth when a friend of his snapped the photo of them leaving the restaurant together.

Oh Sehun did not know the person setting them up was Rosè Yang herself. No one knew how he would react if that was the case.

Oh Sehun decided to use a different scope and try it out. He placed it into the holder and then looked through it.

Oh Shan disappointingly shook his head. "Hey, I see Boss' car rolling up to the front entrance. We should go now. You know how good he is at spotting people—ah sh*t." Their Boss had exited the car. His face was very far away, but both of them could tell he was directly looking at them.

Oh Sehun's heart skipped a beat and he let out a girly shriek. He just made direct eye contact with his boss through the lens of the scope. "My goodness, that gave me a fright." He placed the gun down and in less than a minute, a message was sent.

[Demon King - Plz Spare Me: Get down from there. Now.]

Oh Sehun's hand was shaking when he typed his reply.

[Idiot With Good Eyes: I was dutifully watching the lady-boss to make sure all was well ;) Don't worry, she's as safe as she can get.]

"Dude, you're trying to get yourself killed." Oh Shan sighed when he saw the provocative message towards the end.

[Demon King - Plz Spare Me: See me tomorrow morning.]

"Hah, sucks to be you." Oh Shan gave his brother a hard pat on the back, an arrogant and smug smile on his face. It was basically saying, "I told you so," without words.

Oh Sehun grumbled something under his breath and packed up his things. "I hope you know, you're an accomplice in this; you're also coming with me." He picked up the bags and left the scene with a fumbling Oh Shan trailing after him.

- - - - -

Rosè Yang had an understanding expression on her face while she comforted Lalisa Park. "Everyone is at fault here. The mystery number, the picture incident, him demanding for you to not leave, and you justifying your pain with hurtful words."

Lalisa Park knew she was at fault. She had blamed and beat herself up for it multiple times, but at a certain point, she stopped doing so.

"I recommend having Park Daniel track down who sent you the message in the first place. Maybe it wasn't what it seemed."