Don't try to write my ending

Maya couldn't sleep the night from Thursday to friday. She would have another spinal tab on Friday and she was not looking foreward to it. The spinal tab hurt terribly and she was scared of what they'd find. She turned and groanded at the bone pain that had worsend again the last few days. "Bella?" Carina had woken up. Since Maya got sick, she slept very light and every little disturbance woke her. "I'm okay. Sleep." "Sure?" Maya nodded. Carina took Mayas Hand and closed her eyes again. Maya looked at her wifes features in the dark. She had changed aswell. There were wrinkles on her face and she had gotten a few grey hairs. Maya loved everything about her wife. She loved getting to see her wife get older. It ment that they got to share this part of their lifes. Maya wondered if her hair would be grey aswell once it came back. But then she didn't know if it will ever come back. It all depended on the spinal tab. Maya had made a decision. The aggressive cancertreatment had broken her. Her kids and her wife. Everyone suffered with her. With every round her chances of survival slimmed  down. If the tab wasn't clear, she'd choose end of life care. She wants to have a few more good weeks with her kids and then go. Stop her suffering and stop them having to watch her suffer and also giving them some good memories to look back on an even out the bad ones of the last year. She had already spoken to Dr. Lindner about it. It was what she wanted and although she knew Carina would fight her, it would be best for her in the long run.

Maya layed on the gurney in a fetal position. Carina held her hands. "Ready, Mrs Deluca-Bishop?" A resident asked. "Mhm." Maya said and squezzed Carinas hand. "I will never get used to this." Maya winced. "I'm so sorry, Bella." Carina kissed her hands.

"Chief and Doctor Deluca-Bishop." Dr Lindner said and pulled a chair up. "I have good news." Maya opened her eyes. "The spinal tab is clean." Carina gasped and started crying. "Baby that is good news." "I know. Its happy tears." "The next step would be another isolation period. You need to be free of any kind of infection. Then your brother will get a medication that stimulates stemcellgrowth. Then we will attach him to a machine and pump his blood through that machine. It filters the stemcells out of your brothers blood and pushes the rest blood back into his body. It will take 3-5 hours for him. After that we run a few tests on the donation, if they are all clear you will get them transfused, then we wait." "What do we wait for?" "We wait for your body to produce its own blood again. That is how we know the stemcells have settled." "Is there any chance it doesn't work?" "Yes. It is very slimm. We give you medication to prevent rejection, but rejection is possible. You and your brother however are a good match. I am hopefull." "Thank you, Dr. Lindner." Carina said and had to blow her nose. "I am so greatfull." "I couldn't have done it without you, baby." Maya said and squezzed Carinas hand. "We still got a long road ahead." Dr. Lindner said. "But if the transplant works, you are in recovery."

Maya had to stay in isolation for 48 hours. On Monday Mason donated his stemcells. He and Jenny used the time to work on their fostercare application. Nina helped them, as she had insider information. The donation was cleared and Maya made sure she was on facetime, when Dr. Lindner hung the bag up and conected it to her iv. "Are you ready?" He said. Maya nodded. "Lets go." He opened the line. "While the medicine runs through, Louise could you sing for me?" Maya asked. Louise had sung more and more since the summer camp. The usually shy and silent girl was so proud and confident when she sung. "Sure Mommy. What song?" "You pick." Carina wispered in Louises ear. "I'll sing It'll be okay. Mamma suggested it." "Thats a great song." Maya smiled. And Louise started.

"We really should get her professional voice lessons." Maya said. "I say that and i am hard of hearing." "She really is talented." Carina smiled. "Would you like to practice singing more?" Carina asked Louise. Louise nodded. "We could ask Vic to help us." "Sure. She is a very good singer." Carina nodded. "Are you feeling anything?" "No. Just feels like a regular IV." Maya said.

The rest of the day Maya slept and listened to more of the italian Harry Potter Audiobooks. Carina spent the day with the kids at the waterplayground. The had so much fun. "Mamma come in the water." Louise said. Carina frowned. She hated cold water, and by the way the girls screeched when the sprays hit them, it was very cold. "Come on Mamma." Nina said. She was holding Ellie as the ground was to slipery for crutches and she was still not able to stand or walk unassisted. She did however have great fun. She laughed when her sisters ran around and got splashed and she laughed even more, when Nina picked her up and ran through the sprinkler with her. Carina took off her dress and ran towards her kids in her bikini. She laughed as she splashed Meena and Louise and she didn't even feel the cold of the water. They had to do this more often. This felt normal. Like a normal family. Not like their other parent was fighting for her life, but just like a normal day. Carina promised herself to do a family day atleast once a month from now on.

When they needed a break, they quickly dried themselves and then Carina gave Meena and Louise some money to buy icecream and drinks for everyone. They were so proud that Carina sent them to the little shop themselves. Nina was cuddling a very tired Ellie, who fell asleep very soon. Nina herself put headphones on and listened to the latest episode of her podcast, while watching her youngest sister sleep.

"Honestly i am so jelouse of you." A voice said. Carina turned to where it came from. "Me? Why?" "I was so selfconcious after my son. I had to go to the gym everyday for months before i even wore fited clothing again. If i had your confidence i wouldn't have needed to spend countless hours at the gym." A thin blonde woman snarkily said. "Well i am proud of my body, it gave me my children and its okay that that shows. Its nothing to be ashamed of." "Well everybody is different." She smiled overexaggerated. Carina rolled her eyes. "Honestly you shouldn't judge anyone. I am good now, but if you had said that to me 10 months ago, i'd have been in seriouse trouble. I have an Eating disorder. Switch your brain on, before you speak."

She turned around and lied down on her stomach looking at Ellie sleeping in Ninas hug. "Nina." Carina said and tapped her shoulder. "hm?" "Am i fat?" "What?" "Am i fat?" "Why would you think that?" "That lady made a stupid comment." "Mamma. You are not fat. You gave birth to freaking tripplets." "True. And it took me a while to wear swimclothes after, but Mom helped." "You are not fat. Frankly you are far from fat, with everything i'm sure eating hasn't been easy, but you look amazing. You are amazing, Mamma. I don't tell you often enough, but what you do for all of us. You are the most amazing Mamma anyone could wish for." "Thank you, Bellina." Carina said and kissed Ninas forehead. "There are the girls. Lets have some icecream." She stated with a big smile.

An: Second to last chapter.
I might be posting the first chapter of my new story "You are save with me." Later this week. But i am not sure yet. I haven't made a Cover yet.
Also i might still be uploading oneshots from this story. I already have some ideas, but i feel like my writing is shit right now and i don't want to waste my ideas with shit writing.