It's the circle of Life

Two days after the transplant Maya got to go home. Carina cryed, when she huged Maya again after the isolation period. They were so on edge. It seem as if Mayas body was not rejecting the donation. They started to become carefully hopefull and thought about all the things in recovery. "I am really looking foreward to being able to eat a big fat burger again." Maya said. "That will be a long time." Carina said. Maya still got her main nutrition through her nj tube. Some days she could keep down some crakers or some plain toast, but most days she was tubefed. "But that is my goal." "What else are you looking for?" "Being able to play with the girls." "They are amazing." "I want to run around with Meena and throw Ellie into the air and play in the water with Louise and ride bikes with them and i want to battle Nina in workouts." Maya smiled. "You will, Bella."

To determine, wheater Maya produced her own blood, she didn't get any transfusions this week. The would wait and monitor her. If she got anemic they could interfere, but hopefully she would not.
So far she was good. She needed to be okay without a transfusion for two weeks and that scared them. Up until now going two/three days was enough for her to get severly anemic. But everyday she pulled through.

The station seceretly planed a small party for the day after the final bloodtest on the 14 of July.

Carina and Maya were so excited when they drove to the hospital on the 14th. Andy was home with the kids and Nina and they helped her pack, as she had found a new apartment. Everyone was waiting excitedly for the moms to come home. When they heard the key turn the held their breath.

"I am good." Maya said. "I am have no cancer." "Yeahhh!!!" The entire house broke into celebrations. "Does that mean you are all better?" Meena asked. Maya took a deep breath. "No. It will take a while for me to get all better. But i will get all better. I need to rest and to do PT like Ellie does and i need to go to Rehab, where they help me recover and get strong again. But i will get all better." That was the most important.

The next day Andy took Maya to the station sayins she need a few things, before they could hang out. But when Andy wheeled Maya in the barn everyone yelled "Surprise!!!!!"

They had decorated the barn and put up a big banner saying. "You did it, Deluca-Bishop." With music and games and food and fun they spend the day.
Eventhough Maya and Carina left after an hour, because Maya was exhausted, they partied through the entire night. Celebrating, that they didn't have to bury another sister.

The days and weeks and months went by. The tripplets started second grade, Nina picked up her studdies again and succeded. She celebrated her 20th birthday. Mayas hair grew back in and she recovered every day a little bid. The monthly bloodtests were scary but so far she aced all of them. And they made sure to do a family day every month to make up for the anxiety around the blooddraw. The went to the circus, the cinema and the farytale park, a cornmaze and the water playground again. During the summer the girls loved to sleep on the trampoline. Well Nina, Meena and Louise. Ellie didn't like it at all. But on top off all, they had eachother. They had come so far. Conquered so much and although it gave them a whole lot of trauma, it made them see, that they could get through it. Together.

An: i know its a very short last chapter. But i want to end it. And i like the ending. And as i said it isn't over. I am going to do some oneshots of the past and future of our little Family. Here in this book. Be ready.