𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

˖

2 years later.

"Happy birthday to you!" Everyone cheered around the table, as the birthday girl stood in front of the cake.

"Make a wish Lo'reya" Tsireya smiles at her daughter.

Lo'reya closes her eyes as she makes a wish before blowing her candles out, before everyone claps and cheers for her.

Lo'ak then lifts her up with a grunt, holding onto her, "now, how about we open these presents, hm?"

"Yes! Yes!" Lo'reya shouts as she nods her head repeatedly.

"Personally, I think our gift is the best" Ao'nung boasts as he walks forward.

Aneysa crosses her arms and looks at him, "are we sure about that? You know I'm good when it comes to gifts."

"She did spend weeks" Neteyam shrugs.

"Battles of the aunt and uncles" Rotxo laughs and then turns to see that Kiri had disappeared, "Kiri?"

"Hm?" She turns around, and Rotxo realises she's stood at the table, already helping herself to some cake.

They all laugh together, including Lo'reya, even though she had no idea what was going on.

-

As Lo'reya is opening her presents, all the other parents are stood around. Parents, who attend the 'Mommy and me' class.

Of course, Tsireya had thought it would be the perfect gesture to invite some of Lo'reyas' friends.

"So, this is from Uncle Tey and Aunt Neysa" Lo'ak hands Lo'reya her present.

He turns around to look back at Neteyam and Aneysa, "this is quite heavy."

It was a gift shaped as a car, which had Lo'ak confused.

Aneysa only smirks as she watches Lo'reya open her present.

She rips off the wrapping paper, with help from Tsireya.

"A car!" Lo'reya shouts as she sees a pink Range Rover.

A car, that was controlled with battery voltage.

"You got her a car?" Ao'nung asks.

"It's cute. Now, she can arrive to her Mommy and me class, in style" Aneysa shrugs.

Tsireya laughs, "it seems she already likes it."

They look at Lo'reya, as she had already crawled into the car, sitting herself on the seat.

"I didn't even get a car at this age" Lo'ak sighed.

"It's okay Lo'ak" Aneysa pats him lightly on the shoulder as she laughs.

They continue to open Lo'reyas' other gifts, when a mother walks up to Aneysa, starting a conversation.

"You must be Lo'aks' sister in law? Right?" She asks her.

Aneysa nods, "yes I am."

"I'm Kate. It's great to meet you" Kate smiles.

Aneysa smiles back at her, with a nod.

"That is my daughter, her name is Aria" Kate says.

"Aria. What a beautiful name" Aneysa replies.

Kate nods, "and how about yourself. Do you not have any children?"

Aneysa smiles bitterly, before shaking her head no, "I do not."

"Oh. I see" Kate nods, "and how long have you been married for?"