𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

˖

Neteyam let's our a little groan, as he wakes up the next morning.

Himself feeling to sleepy to get up, until he realised he can't feel Aneysa beside him.

He's quick to open his eyes, to see she was not laying down, nor was she in their bedroom.

Neteyam then sat up, looking around, wondering where she could have gone.

Until he smelt the scent of fresh, hot, croissants.

He let out a smile with a sigh, before whispering to himself, "I have the best wife."

Neteyam gets himself out of bed and makes his way to the bathroom to freshen up.

-

Meanwhile, Aneysa was stood in the kitchen, wearing Neteyam's tshirt, her music loud enough to hear for herself but not to wake Neteyam up. 

Dancing around in her kitchen, which is what she did most mornings, when she'd cook by herself.

Aneysa knew that most times, Neteyam would oversleep, because of how much he works. She understood that it was tiring and therefore, found a way to keep herself happy whilst she was alone in the kitchen.

She hears Neteyam walk into the sitting room, causing her to turn up the music a little.

Neteyam laughs as we walks into the kitchen, already knowing he has a show waiting for him.

And, he was right.

"A private concert for me?" He walks in with a smile, seeing her wearing his tshirt.

She nods as she takes his hand and twirls herself around into him arms before he uses both arms to hold onto her.

"We've got the day off today" he whispers to her.

Aneysa goes to turn the volume back down before she turns around to look at Neteyam. 

"So, what do you want to do?" Aneysa asks.

"Well there's a lot we could do. But right now, there's only thing I want" Neteyam looks down at her.

"Oh really? And what's that?" Aneysa tilts her head and smiles back at him, knowing exactly what he wanted.

Neteyam lifts her up, before she wraps her legs around his waist, now walking towards the kitchen drawer, before he helps her sit up on the kitchen worktop.

The two of them making out with one another, whilst Neteyam uses his hands to pull off her underwear.

He break the kiss with her, throwing her underwear into the washing basket, before she pulls him back to her, his lips now all over her neck, as his fingers travel elsewhere.

Her head tilts back, hitting the draw behind her.

His cold fingers, sending a shiver down her spine as it's touched a sensitive, hot space.

She let out a soft moan, causing Neteyam to move back and look at her, "do you like that?"

Aneysa nods back at him, before he continues, letting his fingers now in, deep inside.