𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

˖

"Aneysa!" Jamie smiles widely, as he comes towards her, giving her a side hug, "so glad to finally see you. It's been so many days."

Neteyam and Aneysa had returned to work, the same afternoon that they had visited Lo'ak and Tsireya.

"You missed me that much?" Aneysa asks.

"Of course!" Jamie replies, "also, I need your help."

"I have just walked in" Aneysa chuckles.

"And as an assistant, I need your help. Since you are the only one allowed to go into Neteyam's office without his permission" Jamie replies.

"Well, when you say it like that" Aneysa flicks her hair with a smug smile, "very well. What do you need?"

"He has a name tag for one of the new colleagues. I need you to get it, please" Jamie asks.

"We have a new doctor?" Aneysa asks.

Jamie nods, "he was transferred from a hospital in Sydney."

Aneysa nods, "well I'll see you in a bit. Neteyam is in the lounge."

She walks off towards Neteyam's office whilst Jamie makes his way to the staff room.

-

As Aneysa makes her way to Neteyam's office, she notices a male stood outside, walking back and fourth nervously.

"You must be the Doctor from Sydney?" Aneysa calls out as she walks towards him.

"I-uh.. I'm looking for uh-" he begins to stutter.

"Dr.Sully?" She asks.

He nods, "yes."

"He's in the lounge. What's your name?" She asks as she takes out the office keys from her pocket.

"Romario" he replies.

"Romario? Are you Brazilian?" Aneysa asks. 

He nods, looking at her with his blown out pupils, like a lost puppy.

She chuckles, "well, Romario, if you just wait out here I'll be with you in a moment."

She walks in, closing the office door behind her before she begins to look for his name tag.

Aneysa, being the one who usually organises Neteyam's things in his office, she was worried he might have placed it in the wrong section, as she starts scanning through his drawers and then his cabinet.

"Oh, here it is" she says to herself as she picks it up, looking at it.

'Romario Almeida.'

She places it on to the desk.

Since she was sat at his chair, and realised he had papers still placed out on the desk, she decides to place them into the cabinet, stacking them up together.

Before she places them in, her eyes glance onto them, when she notices a name, very much recognisable.

She quickly takes it back out, holding onto it as she reads through his bank statements, to see that he had been transferring money.