𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

˖

"She's been having terrible dreams" Jamie tells Neteyam, "they had to keep her in psych at night-"

"Wait what?" Neteyam turns his head, "you put her in psych?"

"Not me" Jamie put his hands forward, getting that accusation out the way, "but she was put in to psych by other doctors who were on their night shift. They say that they had no choice, because she lets out horrible screams? Not my words, just what I've heard."

Neteyam walks off, making his way to reception, as Jamie follows behind him.

"Give me a list of the Dr's who have registered for the night shift for the last three days" Neteyam tells the receptionist.

"R-right away" she stutters.

It was no doubt he was fuming.

"Is something wrong?" Jamie asks.

"I did not authorise this" Neteyam turns to look at Jamie, "I did not authorise them to put her into psych."

"Maybe they were just trying to help, I'm not sure" Jamie shrugs.

"Have you ever seen what it's like? In psych?" Neteyam asks, "if there was a problem with her, I should have been called. I should have been informed. I-! She's my wife for gods sake!"

"Dr.Sully" the receptionist holds up the registry paper, with each of the Dr's signature and proof of being signed into their shift.

Neteyam snatches it out of her hand, his eyes scanning through.

He sets it back down on the desk and turns to Jamie.

"Bring Dr.Almeida to my office."

-

"Aneysa's coming home today" Tuk tells Orla, "my mother said they're giving her a little welcome back party."

"What is the point in it?" Orla shrugs, "she's barely herself."

"Have you visited her? Neteyam has told us not to visit until she's better" Tuk asks.

"I went for an appointment" Orla points to the scar on her head, "when I saw her.. she wasn't herself. I can understand why Neteyam didn't wish for you to see her."

"Was it that bad?" Tiana asks.

"He threw me down and watched me bleed out. I have no doubt it was ten times worse when she was left alone with him for hours" Orla responds.

"Here" Ethan joins the table, handing Orla a couple of tablets, "they're painkillers. It's not much but, to get through the school day at least."

She gives a soft smile, "thank you."

"Hey, whatever happens, we're all here for you" Tiana tells Orla, "we're friends now."

"I appreciate you guys but don't bring yourself down with me" Orla chuckles, "I wouldn't want that."

One of Evan's friends walks past a table, setting down a can of water.