𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

˖

The Big Day!

"Do you think Kiri knows about Rotxo's plan?" Orla asks.

"I doubt it. They're both clueless as each other. That's what makes their love better" Aneysa replies, as she's sat in front of the mirror.

"The same way you and Neteyam are both touchy as each other?" Orla chuckles.

"Exactly that" Aneysa responds, whilst she styles her hair.

"Mama 'Tiri said I can wear this" Efe runs in, to show off his new watch.

Orla and Aneysa both turn around to look at it.

"That looks great on you!" Aneysa gasps in excitement to put a smile on Efe's face, before she turns back around to continue her hair.

"Do you know what time it is Efe?" Orla asks.

"Umm.." Efe holds up his wrist, to look at the time, whilst patting his finger against his chin.

Orla gives him a little cheek squeeze causing him to giggle.

"Don't you look good today" Aneysa compliments Neteyam as she sees him walking in through the mirror in front of her.

He smiles, adjusting his rolled up cuffs, before making his way towards her.

Placing both his hands on each side, he hovers pver her, placing a kiss onto her head, whilst looking back at her, through the mirror.

"You look beautiful" he whispers to her.

"I know. You tell me that every day" she gives him a smile back before looking down, "but I'm not sure what earrings will go well with this dress."

"These ones" Neteyam responds, bringing his hands forward, as he gets a hold of a pair of Aneysa's earrings.

The Dior, silver earring studs, that he bought her, that were imbedded with white crystals.

"Are you sure?" Aneysa asks.

He gives her a nod, and without her having to ask, Neteyam takes it into his own hands to help her out, as he begins to place one stud in one ear.

She sat back as she watched him with a smile, noticing the way that he observed his hands carefully, not wanting to hurt her.

Meanwhile, Orla and Efe were playing around, not knowing the incident it was about to cause.

"This is a traditional dance too!" Efe smiles before he begins to dance, to the beat of Orla's hands as she clapped.

His best attempt, at dancing to a dance, which is known to be called 'Zeybek.'

A Turkish folk dance.

As he turned around, Efe's excitement caused his foot to get in between each other, causing him to fall down.

Aneysa and Neteyam immediately turned around, before Neteyam had gotten to him first.

"Oh dear, what happened?" Neteyam kneeled down beside him.