𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

˖

"You're joking right? How did you not know, I've been so nervous around you these past three days, nothing occurred to you?" Rotxo asks.

"No.. I've been spending time with Love, so I haven't- hang on.. is that why Love was so persistent to hang out with me? To get me away from you, so that you could plan a proposal?" Kiri asks.

The two of them were stood on the side walk, as Rotxo had parked his car.

"I'm such an idiot" Rotxo grunts, hitting the palm of his hand onto his head.

"Rotxo.."

"I just wanted to do something big and nice for your proposal, and make it special, but instead I did what I always do. I blew it, because of how nervous I am" Rotxo sighed.

"You haven't" Kiri responded.

"I have" Rotxo replied, as he looks down at his hands.

"Really Rotxo, you didn't" Kiri spoke calmly, as she placed her hands above his.

Rotxo looked up at her, his eyes filled with a slight regret, but soon veiled down into calmness and warmth, after staring back into hers.

"There's something I should confess too" Kiri whispered, putting on a smile, as she let go of his hands.

Rampaging through her pockets, she found herself getting her hands back out to him, her palms facing up as she held onto a ring box.

"Kiri?.." Rotxo asks.

"I know, that you are a shy, a gentle person. And I know that because of the way you are, sometimes you tend to do things that you regret. And I'm sorry that I ruined your surprise. I should have never asked, but instead be patient. But I'd never want you to change yourself. Never" Kiri the opens the box, revealing a sterling silver ring.

"Rotxo.. will you accept this proposal, and marry me?" Kiri asks.

His face lit up with a smile, before he began to stutter, "w-wait! Wait here!"

Kiri chuckles as she watches Rotxo run back into the car, his hips wriggling from side to side, before he stood back up, running back to her.

"What is it?" Kiri asks, noticing he was holding something in his hand.

He reaches out for her free hand, holding onto it tightly.

"I know, that I can be a mess. A nervous wreck, even" Rotxo chuckles.

"Rotxo, you're not.."

"Wait. Let me finish" he smiles, "you can deny it as much as you want, but I know that I am. But what I'm most grateful for, is the fact that you have chosen to stay with me, despite all of it."

"Of course I'm always going to be here. I'm never letting you go" she scrunched her nose as she brings herself closer to him.

"And neither am i. I want you to be apart of this" he chuckles, pointing at himself, "apart of this mess."

"Then let's promise each other that we will continue to be a mess around each other" Kiri smiles, "because I can't live without it."