𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

✧˖*°࿐

"Fuck me sideways" Aneysa whispers, fanning herself as she looks forward towards her husband.

The man himself, giving a helping hand.

"Aneysa, he's putting out chairs" Tsireya chuckles in disbelief.

"Yes. And he's lifting it up with one hand" Aneysa smirks, "you know what else he can lift up with one hand."

"Aneysa, you better stop right there" Tsireya stops her.

"You're right. I'll save all this pent up energy for later at night" Aneysa smiles and forces herself to look away.

"Ooh- ouch" Tsireya suddenly let her, her eyes showing just how stunned she was.

"Are you alright? Has your water broke?" Aneysa asks.

Tsireya shook her head no, "it's not that. This baby is just giving me a hard time."

She winces in pain, before being escorted to a seat, by Aneysa.

"Here, sit down" Aneysa helps her out.

"Could you imagine if my water did break?" Tsireya asks, "it would be awful timing."

"But thinking about it, it could be quite festive" Aneysa shrugs.

"Aneysa!" Neteyam calls out.

"Be right there" Aneysa then walks off to her calling husband.

Lo'ak then follows back to Tsireya with a geeky smile, "our photos will come out the best, when you look like that."

"I look like a bloated balloon" Tsireya pouts.

"Stop it. You look beautiful. That pregnancy glow, all of it" Lo'ak then leans down to whisper, "you know exactly what I'd do to you if we were alone."

"Lo'ak stop" Tsireya looks down to hide her blushed cheeks.

"They're not really paying attention to us right now, if you want to" Lo'ak clicks his tongue, giving Tsireya a wink.

"Absolutely not" Tsireya replies, "we have pictures to take. Now, where is Lo'reya?"

✧˖*°࿐

A couple of hours had gone by, before Tsireya started to notice that her back yard was now getting full, by guests. Despite the fact that it mostly were her family, she had expected them to be at the venue for the wedding.

"Lo'ak, why is my father here?" Tsireya asks, "what is happening?"

"Oh, everyone's just here for the pictures, my love. Nothing to worry about" Lo'ak replied.

"They've all come here? To take pictures?" Tsireya looks at him, unconvinced.

"Yes. Now excuse me a moment, I need to find Neteyam" Lo'ak hurries off.

Meanwhile, the man he was after was stood at the far end, smiling with adoration in his eyes, his attention on nothing other, than his beautiful wife.