𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

˖

𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦

"Back at work again" Aneysa sighs with her sleepy eyes, holding two iced coffee's. One for Neteyam and one for herself, as she's walking along with Jamie.

"Neteyam already had a patient he's dealing with at the moment" Jamie replies, before taking a sip from his own coffee.

"Someone he knows?" Aneysa asks.

Jamie nods, "his name is Ao'nung."

"Ao'nung?!" Aneysa says in much shock.

Jamie nods, "what? Do you know him?"

"Hold my coffee's" she hands the coffee's to Jamie and runs off.

"Guess I'll put these in Neteyam's office" he shrugs and walks off.

-

"Ao'nung?" Aneysa walks into the hospital room.

Neteyam was stood, alongside Love.

"Hey" Ao'nung looked at Aneysa wish a sad smile.

"What the hell happened?" Aneysa walks forward, looking at Ao'nung in concern.

"I got a leg injury" Ao'nung tells her.

"We need to take him up for a scan, before I can decide what needs to be done" Neteyam says.

"How did this happen?" Aneysa asks. 

"At the game let night" Love spoke, "they did a foul and kicked him right between the back of his knee and thigh."

"What? How did they let that happen?" Aneysa sounded slightly agitated.

"It's fine. I just.. need to check on myself" Ao'nung smiled through gritted teeth, being able to feel the bruised pain every time he moved.

"It's not fine Ao'nung. Who did this?" Aneysa asks.

Ao'nung looks at Neteyam.

"Don't look at me, she's the boss" Neteyam shrugs.

"Aneysa, it doesn't even matter anymore" Ao'nung shrugs.

"Ao'nung tell me" Aneysa says.

"Enzo" Ao'nung says, a concerned looking shooting right back at Aneysa.

Before he goes off along with another doctor, for his scan.

"Who is Enzo?" Neteyam asks.

"Davide's brother" Aneysa replies.

-

"So you mean to tell me, the boy that smashed my brothers window, putting him, Lo'reya and Tsireya in danger, is back?" Neteyam asks.

"Not for long. I'm going to kill him for what he's done to Ao'nung" Aneysa replies, herself pacing back and fourth, in Neteyam's office.