𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

˖

It was another ordinary day at the hospital, as Jamie was on his break, sat at his table to eat his dinner, alongside a couple of other doctors and nurses.

"I heard you had your first surgery today. How did it go?" A nurse asks.

"It went well" Romario responded, "I don't think they could have asked for anyone better.

Rather than engaging, Jamie would usually eat silently, not finding a single interest into the conversation.

"Jamie!" His eyes lit up in excitement as he recognised Aneysa's voice, then seeing her walking towards him.

"Aneysa" he smiles as he stood up from his chair, meeting her half way, before the two of them shared a great hug.

"What brings you by?" Jamie asks, as he moves away.

"You are taking the rest of the day off" Aneysa responds.

"What? Why? I can't. Neteyam will kill me" Jamie responds.

"Actually Neteyam gave you permission. He's needed here and I need you with me and he's more than happy to let you take the rest of the day off" she then moves in closer towards him, to whisper in his ear, "with pay."

"And where exactly are you going to be heading off to?" Romario asks.

"Ah, Romario. Good to see you again" Aneysa puts on a fake smile, "that is actually none of your concern."

"Well, it is quite unprofessional to have a Doctor leave his lesson, for your account" Romario responds.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" Aneysa asks.

"Let's all calm down, before it gets heated" Jamie takes a step forward, inserting himself into the conversation.

"I am just pointing out that it is unprofessional. Unlike me. Hence why I'm qualified and Jamie has hardly treated a patient" Romario responds.

"Well I have, but.." Jamie muttered under his breath.

Aneysa let out a sudden gasp, as she placed her hand above her heart.

"Woah- what happened, Aneysa? Are you okay?" Jamie looks at her concerned.

"I can't breathe" she replied, her voice strained, as she took another breath in, and then back out, before she dropped the act, "there's no room with Romário's ego."

She looks away from Romario, her head turning back to Jamie, "Can we go?"

Jamie's breath that was held, by a scare, was released as he burst into a fit of laughter.

"Very mature" Romario shook his head as he walked past.

"Very mature" Aneysa imitates Romário's voice, as he had now walked off.

-

"Looks like he truly is on the brink of dying" Ao'nung whispers to Love.

The two of them were stood outside her fathers' hospital room.

"Love. You made it" she hears her uncle, as he's walking towards her, with her brother Jack, walking behind.