𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

✧˖*°࿐

"You seem nervous" Orla looks towards Neteyam, who had been staring blankly at the back of the seat in front of him.

"Hm? What?" Neteyam then looks towards Orla.

"My Da is not a monster. You have nothing to be nervous about" Orla tells him, "beside, you heard what Aneysa said. She said to enjoy yourself."

"I am not nervous" Neteyam chuckles, "I'm far from nervous."

"You've been staring blankly for the past hour" Orla replies.

"It's just.. im scared. About a lot of things" Neteyam sighs.

"Is my Da one of those things?" She asks.

"It is not him. It is what he'll think of me. After all, you have been staying under mine and Aneysa's roof, under our care. I want to make a good impression" Neteyam replies.

"You will if you just be yourself" Orla replies, "just don't mention that you are partially English."

"Right. Okay" Neteyam nods.

"And that you refer to our hometown as Derry. Not Londonderry, like those wee English shites" Orla rolls her eyes by the thought of it.

"Is it me, of have you been pretending an American accent?" Neteyam asks.

"I try my best not to bring much of my Irish side out to the American world. I end up sounding like a bitch" Orla shrugs.

"I see" Neteyam nods.

"As for Aneysa. I know that you are worried, considering she's pregnant and well.. she doesn't care of what comes in her way, to be fair to you like" Orla sits up straight, ready to hear Neteyam out.

"I just want her to be safe. Being this far away from her, even if it's a short amount of time. I don't think I've been away from her for a week so I will struggle without her" Neteyam sighs.

"I can promise you, even when she acts reckless, she'd never do anything to hurt your child" Orla shook her head, emphasising her words with physical attraction.

"I know" neteyam nods, with a sigh.

Orla looks at him questionably, before letting out a chuckle.

"What is it?" Neteyam asks.

"You really love that woman" Orla nods, "you can't even hide it."

"Of course I can't" Neteyam replies, "Aneysa is the only person I can hold onto. She's the reason I wish to exist" he sighs once again, "which is why I constantly overthink, when I'm not beside her."

"I get that" Orla nods.

"One day, you'll find someone who loves you just as much" Neteyam ruffles her hair, "and it will be the most purest forms of love. One that you will cherish for eternity."

Orla smiles, nodding, her mind on one person, who she hadn't had the chance to say goodbye to.

But brushing it off, she asks Neteyam, "when will I allowed to start dating?"