𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

˖

"We'll talk to her. You have my word" Aneysa smiles at Lo'ak, "you on the other hand, could do with a nap."

"I really could" Lo'ak pouts, his eyelids feeling heavy.

She looks back at Neteyam, "get a blanket from upstairs."

Neteyam nods, and walks upstairs, whilst Aneysa helps Lo'ak to lay down onto the sofa, placing his head gently onto the pillow.

"Thank you.. for being understanding Aneysa" Lo'ak says in a sleepy voice, "I know that Neteyam cares about you, and it makes him upset but I really need my wife to stop crying."

"I know, i know" Aneysa strokes his head gently, "get her some chocolates. You know the massive heart platter with about a hundred chocolates. She loves those. Oh, and some flowers!"

Lo'ak doesn't reply, but instead begins to let out light breaths.

Aneysa tilts her head to find that he had already fallen asleep.

"That was fast" she whispers with a light chuckle.

Neteyam comes down with the blanket, laying it over Lo'ak to help him sleep.

"Hopefully he'll feel a little better once he wakes up" Aneysa replies, and then looks to Neteyam, "why do you look so upset?"

"Because I know you're upset, Aneysa" Neteyam replies.

"I'm not. Well I was but, I'm okay. Really" Aneysa replies.

"I just don't understand why we've been put into a bad light when it's Tsireya-"

"Teyam" she calls his name softly, placing her hand onto his cheek, "I know you feel this way because you care about me. And I love you for that. Really. But, Tsireya has always been this way. She doesn't realise what's happening most times and sometimes she overshares when she doesn't need to. But, it's fine. Everything is fine."

"Fine. Whatever it is you say, I'll do" Neteyam replies, the two of them sharing a little peck afterwards.

"Right now, there's something else i want to do. Lo'aks' dead asleep.. no one's home" she whispers.

Neteyam smiles before he lifts her up in his arms, walking towards the stair case to make their way upstairs.

"You don't have to tell me twice" he replies.

-

He lays her down onto the bed gently, the two of them attached to one another, their lips not wanting to escape from each other.

Aneysa's hands slowly crawl behind, her fingers dancing around his back, her legs wrapped around his waist.

"I love you.. so much" Neteyam whispers against the corner of her lips, as they travel down towards her neck.

She smiles, as she lifts her head up, giving him space to let his lips go wherever they pleased to.

He lets out a frustrated grunt trying to adjust himself from being placed in between her legs.