𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

˖

"Orla is coming to this party, and that is final" Neytiri walks past her son, into her kitchen.

"You too mother? Really?" Neteyam asks.

"Tey" Aneysa then walks past him, to give Neytiri a helping hand, "no one sees the issue, but you. And maybe a bit of your father."

"But he has no choice" Neytiri smiles to which has Aneysa chuckle.

"He knows that there will be other ratty, teenage boys here?" Neteyam asks, "Tuk should not even be there either!"

"Is she your child or mine?" Neytiri asks, "this is not up for discussion, the party is happening, end of."

"Your are worrying far too much" Aneysa comforts him, "she will be fine. If there's one thing I know, she will not be swayed by any of these useless boys."

"You don't know what teenage boys are like" Neteyam sighs.

"Why? You were that flirtatious teenage boy once in your life?" Aneysa suddenly stops what she's doing, as he turns to look at him.

"Thats not my point" he looks at her nervously.

"No no, let's make it our point" she places her hand above her hip, as she leans the opposite side against the kitchen drawer.

"She should not have to be left out of things, just because teenage boys, who were like you, choose to be immature and wild. She's young, let her live her life" Aneysa sighs.

"You're my wife. You're meant to take my side" he leans in closer to her, as he mutters, not wanting his mother, or anyone for that matter, to hear.

"I will always take your side. Just not when you're being unfair" she kisses his cheek and turns back around, to continue helping out Neytiri.

"I appreciate that you've come to help" Neytiri thanks her.

"It's no big deal, I love helping out for parties. Orla's been quite excited. Honestly, she's excited about the food more than anything" Aneysa shrugs.

"She likes my cooking?" Neytiri asks, slightly giddy.

"Of course. Knowing that you are making it rather than it being take out just makes her more excited" Aneysa chuckles.

"Speaking of which, where is Orla? And Tuk?" Neteyam asks.

"Out. Shopping" Aneysa responds, "I gave her my credit card. Of course, with a limit."

"And who else is with them?" Neteyam asks.

"Friends" Aneysa shrugs in response, to which now had Neteyam worry.

"Tey, stop worrying so much" Aneysa walks towards him once again, "the more you worry the more you stress me out."

"I'm sorry" he apologises, "I didn't mean to stress you out."

"They will be fine. I promise" Aneysa assures him.

-