𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

✧˖*°࿐

"Say goodbye to auntie Kiri" Aneysa points to the camera, as she looks to Efe.

"Goodbye!" Efe smiles, waving his hand repeatedly.

Kiri blows him a kiss, as Rotxo is waving within the background of their video call.

"Remember to bring us back some presents!" Aneysa chuckles before she gives one last wave, then ending the call.

It becomes quiet again, Aneysa letting out a sigh when she sinks in to her sofa.

Now that Neteyam and Orla had gone, it was awfully quiet. It felt strange.

However, she still enjoyed the presence of Efe.

"Look what I made" Efe holds up a sheet of paper, with something he had drawn.

"Is that a map?" Aneysa asks.

Efe nods, handing it over to Aneysa, "it is a map to find the hidden treasure."

"Hmm lets see" Aneysa sits up, playing along when she reads through this map, "I guess I have no choice but to follow this trail."

Efe giggles, getting up off his seat, ready to go.

Aneysa smiles, adoring his excitement, before she herself gets up, before the two go off on their quest.

-

"This is nice" Kiri sighs, as she's sat with her skin touching the soft sand, of Bali, whilst she holds a drink in her hand.

"Is it nicer than being at home?" Rotxo asks, "because I'm feeling a little sick after last night's lobster we ate."

"I told you not to eat the entire thing" Kiri replied, "I offered to ask to get it packed but you simply refused."

"Because it feels wrong. They took their time to make it and hand it out. I can't leave it half eaten" Rotxo pouts back, sitting himself beside her.

Kiri sighs, sitting up and removing her sunglasses to look at him.

"Rotxo. I know that you feel scared in hurting other peoples feelings. I like that you're caring. It is actually one of the most things I like about you. But you have to put your foot down sometimes" Kiri tells him.

"I know, I just.. I don't know" Rotxo pouts.

Kiri chuckles, giving him a squish to his cheek.

"I have some anti sickness tablets back at the hotel. You can take one and see if you feel any better" she replies.

Rotxo nods, before looking down to his phone after hearing it buzz.

"Who is it?" Kiri asks.

"It's Tonowari. He sent a picture" Rotxo clicks on the notification before him and Kiri wait for the picture to appear clearly.

As it did, Kiri left a sudden gasp.

"They're married?" She shrieked.