𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

˖

"Why is he not answering his phone?" Aneysa let out a panicked sob, after her call was declined by Neteyam for the fifth time.

"Was the fight that bad that he won't pick up?" Love asks.

Aneysa shook her head repeatedly, "Neteyam would never not answer my phone if he's mad at me. We made that promise to each other."

"You don't think..?" Love looked at Aneysa with her eyes squinted, questioning of Neteyams whereabouts.

"What? You think they got him too?" Aneysa asks.

"It's possible" Love shrugs.

"He has nothing to do with this! He was never a part of this. Why would..?" She stopped questioning it, once it had a lot more sense, "he was looking for me, because he couldn't find me. What if.. what if they kill him!"

"Alright Aneysa, get a hold of yourself" Love walks towards her, holding both her shoulders.

"The last thing we did was argue with each other and now I won't get to see him!" Aneysa shouts.

"Snap out of it!" Love shouts, causing Aneysa to hiccup her sob away.

She looks back at Love.

"I know you're worried.  So am I. But, they will not kill any of the boys, unless Enzo is there himself" Love explains.

"So you're saying we get into his car and drive to where they have the boys, and save them?" Aneysa asks.

Love nods slowly, "maybe not you, you're pregnant and hormonal."

"No!" Aneysa fights back, "I have to go. I have to tell Neteyam how sorry I am and tell him I'm pregnant.. I have to go."

Love sighs, "fine. But I need old Aneysa. You know, the one that would kill a bitch in plain sight. You can cry later, I promise."

Aneysa nods, wiping her eyes, as she sniffles her emotions back in, "where does Ao'nung keep his knifes?"

-

"It is not possible" Ao'nung whispers to Neteyam, "Aneysa can not be dead. You can't believe what they say."

"The picture was right there Ao'nung! You're telling me that wasn't her?" Neteyam snapped back.

"Why are you shouting at me? I didn't want this to happen!" Ao'nung aggressively whispers back.

"I suppose this is somewhat your fault" Enzo's friend sits back, taking a sip of his drink that was placed on the floor beside his chair.

"What?" Ao'nung looks at him annoyed.

"If you told us where she was to begin with, she could have come here. Then we'd kill her right in front of you" He shrugs, "at least that way you'd get to say goodbye."

"Don't" Neteyam mutters.

"What was that?" His friend then laughs.

Ao'nung sits back, his heart possibly sunk to the ground, as it felt that way.

Was she really dead?