𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

˖

"Lo'ak! What have you done to yourself!" Tsireya shouts as she walks in to the hospital room, her husband laid down, with a couple of bandages around.

"What are you doing here?" Lo'ak replied weakly.

"I'm here to see you!" Tsireya hits him lightly on the shoulder, "I've been so worried about you and you never even told me you were hurt. Everyone kept it a secret from me."

She looked back at Aneysa with a slightly glare.

"Don't be mad, Reya" Lo'ak responds, "I asked that no one told you because I didn't want you to worry."

"Is it something major? Should I worry?" Tsireya asks.

"He just had a couple of stitches to the head and lip. But overall, he is okay" Neteyam answers for his brother.

"Tsireya, why don't you sit down" Aneysa offers her a chair, "you can stay here and I'll get you both something to eat."

"How can you act as though this is normal?" Tsireya asks.

"Because I've seen worse, being here" Aneysa responds, "Lo'ak is doing great. He will be well before you know it."

"Where is Lo'reya? Is she okay?" Lo'ak asks.

"She's with Ronal and my father" Tsireya sighs, slumping down onto the chair that Aneysa had offered her, "you really worried me Lo'ak."

"I'm sorry" he apologises, "that is the last thing I wanted to do. If anything, I kept it a secret so you wouldn't worry yourself too much. I don't want to cause you any stress."

"Why must you be so selfless?" Tsireya sighs, "I am part of you. You promised whatever you go through, we go through together. It was part of our wedding vows!"

"Tsireya" Lo'ak chuckles at Tsireya's poutiness, "look, I am terribly sorry. Next time, I promise, I will let you go through it with me."

"Thank you!" She lets out a little huff, "that's all i ask."

Lo'ak smiles, before he looks towards Neteyam, "Neteyam also has some good news."

"Oh?" Tsireya turns her head to look at Neteyam.

"Haah.." Neteyam let out a weird pitched noise, "I am.. getting a car."

Tsireya looks back at Lo'ak, confused as to why she needed to hear this.

Lo'ak looks towards Neteyam, also confused as to why he was not saying a word, but Neteyam only shook his head as he gave Lo'ak a 'shut-up' look.

"I should go and leave you two be" Neteyam awkwardly dismissed himself from the room, leaving Lo'ak and Tsireya to themselves.

"Well that was awkward" Tsireya shook her head.

"Yeahh.." Lo'ak still seemed confused by it all.

-
A couple of months later.

"Wedding season, here we come!" Love cheers, as her and the other girls are sat around, a party being held for the bride to be.