𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

✧˖*°࿐

A gentle breeze carries the scent of freshly bloomed flowers, mingling with the crisp air.

Its exterior, painted in a warm, inviting color, reflects the golden rays of the sun, casting long shadows on the lush green lawn.

Through the windows, shone the rays that fell through the kitchen, where Aneysa was stood, preparing breakfast for one grumpy, tired guest, making their way down.

Ao'nung walked through the door, slumped, before letting out a groan, irritated by the morning light.

"Good morning" Aneysa smiles.

"Nggh" Ao'nung responded back, before lightly hitting his head against the kitchen counter. 

"Efe has gone out on a day trip, with his grandmother. So it is just me and you" Aneysa responds.

"Great" he mumbles in response.

"Ao'nung. How much did you drink last night, that you're this mopey?" Aneysa asks.

"No a lot" he sighs, looking back up at her with his sorrowful eyes.

Aneysa tilts her head at him, "I know it feels weird, having broken up with someone after so long. But you'll get through it, I promise you."

"How?" Ao'nung asks.

"We could throw a party? Invite a couple of old friends. Majority of the girls from our university have had a crush on you, so you have loads of options" Aneysa shrugs.

"So what.. like a frat party?" Ao'nung asks.

"Yeah. Why not?" Aneysa smirks.

"But you're pregnant" Ao'nung replies, "how are you going to party when you can't even drink?"

"Because, I can't still be fun when I'm not drunk Ao'nung. Come on, what do you say? It'll be like all the frat parties we went to when we were a little younger!" Aneysa squeals in excitement.

Remembering the eventful nights they had, well.. let's just say they lived these parties up.

...

"Shot! Shot! Shot!"

Aneysa prepares herself, tying her hair back, readying herself as the crowd cheers her on.

She then starts off, taking five shots in one line, before finding Ao'nung, who was laid down, before Aneysa climbed above him, then taking a body shot.

"Eww!!" Tsireya chuckles.

"Woo!" Aneysa sits up, before everyone cheers once again.

"We're not done yet" Ao'nung pulls her off, before coming to his feet.

Grabbing hold of the vodka bottle beside him, he then lifts it up, out of her reach, before watching it fall down, onto her tongue and into her mouth.

"That's my girl!" Ao'nung shouts.

"You're both insane" Tsireya shook her head, calmly walking away.