𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

✧˖*°࿐

As the sun gently bathed the scene in golden hues, a chorus of murmurs filled the air, weaving through the tranquility of the day.

People gathered, some sat in seats, others rushing around, to get the atmosphere perfect.

"Your dress is beautiful" Neytiri compliments Ronal.

"Thank you. I think it suits perfectly well with.. this ring" Ronal smirks, holding her hand up.

With a gasp, Neytiri is quick to grab on to it, "he proposed!"

"We pretty much proposed together, I'd say. But yes" Ronal chuckles.

"Oh my-! Congratulations!" The two women then hug one another, a much stronger grip from Neytiri's  side.

...

"Has Evan spoken to you? He knows you are leaving in two days, right?" Tuk asks.

"I have tried to get a hold of him, yes" Orla sighs.

"But he's gone awol?" Tuk asks, to which Orla nods in defeat.

"Every time he does this, I can't help but worry something awful has happened to him" Orla replies.

"Have you tried going over? Maybe throwing a rock at his bedroom window?" Tuk asks.

"Neteyam has forbidden me to go anywhere near his house" Orla rolls her eyes, just thinking about the conversation relating to the matter.

"He didn't actually use the word forbidden, did he?" Tuk cringes.

"Oh he did" Orla nods, accepting her cringe, "I know he means well but sometimes I just- I want to have my own life, without being told what to do constantly."

"Then why don't you?" Tuk asks.

"I'm living under their roof. For free. I can't just rebel and sorry my wait out of things" Orla replies.

"Orla, you are thinking too much beyond this. Aneysa has control over Neteyam. What she says, goes. He's never said no to her" Tuk whispers, "and she loves you. Take advantage of what you have."

"That would never work" Orla shook her head.

"If worse comes to worse, you are always welcome to stay at mine. That way, Neteyam will have no idea what you're up to" Tuk shrugs.

-

Seated at the back of the car, Kiri's hands trembled ever so slightly as she clasped the delicate bouquet in her lap.

Her gaze wandered out the window, but her thoughts were consumed by a whirlwind of nerves that fluttered within her chest like a captive bird.

"You're like a ticking bomb, about to go off" Love chuckles, as she was seated beside her.

Jake was sat at the front, driving himself and the two ladies to their destination.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's just a party. And it's no one else, aside from everyone I know" Kiri sighs.

"I think it's making you nervous because your sat in a wedding dress" Love replies, "don't worry, it'll be fine. You look beautiful, Rotxo will shed a tear or two. Happy days."