𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

˖

"I feel bad we're here without your mothers permission"  Ethan whispers.

"It is fine" Tuk rolls her eyes, "as if she hadn't been a rebel in her day. She would sneak out the house. All I did was sneak in two harmless boys."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I don't slack when it comes to Jennifer Lawrence" Tiana sighs, as she wriggles forward, towards the tv, with the bowl of popcorn resting in her lap.

Orla chuckles, as she watches Tiana scoot over, knowing her adoration towards Jennifer Lawrence, and The Hunger Games.

"You don't seem quite fond on watching this" Evan whispers to Orla.

"I have actually never watched this movie before. Don't really care for it but, I'm happy to see them happy" Orla replies. 

"Maybe the two of us could go elsewhere?" Evan asks.

"This isn't my house Evan. I can not just walk around here, with you" Orla replies.

"If you're both going to whisper to one another, the back door is free" Tuk whispers aggressively to them.

Orla and Evan look at one another, before they shrug, preceding to then stand up slowly, and tiptoe out the room.

"Do you mind if I get under the blanket?" Ethan asks Tuk.

"Not at all" she innocently pulls the blanket over both of them, before feeling the touch of his leg against hers.

She had felt much thankful for the darkness, as it covered her blushed cheeks, when she realised that her body reacted in a way that she did not expect.

Rather than moving him away, she leaned herself closer to him, resting her head against his shoulder.

And with a smile, Ethan gracefully accepted it, before he turned back towards the tv, as he continued to watch.

...

"Maybe there is something we could watch out here" Orla takes out her phone, as her and Evan were now sat in the garden, on a bench.

"Maybe" he responds as he looks towards her.

"Any suggestions?" Orla asks, as she's turning on her Netflix. But as she does so, she realises that his silence was going on for quite some time, and so, she looked up at him.

"Did you hear me?" She asks him.

He nods slowly, his eyes not moving away from hers, "I did. The only suggestion I have is to watch you."

"Evan!" She exclaims, as she laughs, "that is so cheesy!"

"It might be, but it is also true" Evan responds.

"How true?" Orla gives him a teasing smile.

"Very true" he responds, leaning his head forward.

"You are trying your very best aren't you?" Orla reciprocates, by leaning her head forward, towards him.

"Should I stop?" He asks.