𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

˖

"How's everything going girls?" Aneysa asks, walking out into the back yard.

"It great!" Orla responds, "this has to be one of the best parties I've been to."

"You'll get invited to a lot more when you're older, trust me" Aneysa replies.

"Aneysa, you'd probably want to go back inside" Tuk whispers, as she's looking behind her.

"What? Why?" Aneysa then turns around, before noticing a couple of young boys standing around, as they look at her.

"Neteyam would not be happy" Orla chuckles.

"Although let's face it, it is not exactly your fault" Tiana says to Aneysa, "you're hot."

"Tiana!" Tuk whispers before she hits her lightly on her arm.

Aneysa chuckles before shaking her head, "thank you Tiana. I was just out to get my phone. I left it out here somewhere."

"It's probably on the other side" Tuk smiles, "I'll get it for you."

"Thank you" Aneysa blows Tuk an air kiss, before Tuk walks off.

"Are there any beers left?" Someone asks.

Aneysa turns around, noticing a young boy, who seemed certainly lost.

"There must be some around" Aneysa shrugs, "unless you've already had one."

"I haven't" He raises his hands to surrender.

"That's Fredrick. We call him Fred" Tiana sighs, before looking towards him, "I thought you said you didn't want a beer."

"I do" Fred nods.

"Or is it because Jay is pressuring you to take one?" Tiana asks.

Aneysa turns back around, noticing a couple of young boys looking and laughing, as they point.

It was obvious who Jay seemed to be.

"They aren't pressuring me! I do want one" Fred looks down, embarrassed.

"Why are they watching you? Bit creepy" Aneysa whispers.

"They wanted to see if I was confident enough to talk to a girl" He scratches the back of his head.

"So you've come here to ask us for a beer?" Orla asks.

"Not you.. your sister" Fred turns his head away from Aneysa.

"Sister?" Orla chuckles, "she's my carer."

"Well aren't you adorable?" Aneysa ruffles his hair, "I'll get you a beer."

Reaching down, Aneysa looks through the the cooling box, when she finds the last beer.

As she does so, the others turn to look, when they notice a tattoo, printed on her lower back, thanks to the mid rise jeans she had on.

"Here you are" she smiles, standing back up with the beer in her hand.

"Thank you" Fred smiles with a little blush, before walking away.