𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

✧˖*°࿐

"Where are we going?" Love asks.

"It's a surprise" Ao'nung replies, sat beside her with his eyes on the road.

They were heading to a destination, Love knew nothing about.

As they come to a stop, Ao'nung sighs, sitting back, with one hand still gripped on the steering wheel.

He turns his head towards Love, who had her body slightly turned, looking out through the window.

Despite their comfortability between the two, during Rotxo and Kiri's wedding party, there was still some form of hostility between the two, because neither one addressed the problem they had with each other.

But I'm that moment, as Ao'nung looked towards her, the way his heart felt, he knew he was wrong.

He was wrong for not dealing with this, and leaving it to the last minute, to then have Love look away from him.

Something he wasn't quite familiar with.

...

They arrive to a spa.

"This is your surprise?" Love asks, "we've been to a spa before."

"The surprise is not here just yet" Ao'nung smiles, holding his hand out to her.

She looks down at his hand, shocked that he was offering to take it.

Love clears her throat, looking away, before grabbing a hold of it.

He knew she felt uncomfortable, and it continued to break his heart, but he knew he had to deal with it, until they had spoken properly to one another.

Walking in, Ao'nung then walks towards the reception, to pay for what he asked.

"A couples treatment?" Love asks.

Ao'nung nods, "it includes a couples massage, a couples facial and time to spend at their private pool, together. But we have to change into our robes, so I booked us a room."

Love looks at him blankly when he gives her a smirk, holding up their key card.

But his smile faded, after seeing the expression on her face.

"Are you not happy with this?" He asks, suddenly standing up straight.

"There's nothing wrong with it, i suppose" Love replies coldly, walking past him.

"Ouch" he whispered with a pout.

"Are you coming or not?" Love asks.

"I-oh yes!" Ao'nung followed after her.

✧˖*°࿐

Ronal had walked into the sitting room, after a busy morning at the mall, to find her fiancé stood waiting, with a smile.

"What are you smiling about this morning?" Ronal asks.

"A man who is soon to be married to a gorgeous woman like yourself, how could I not be?" He makes himself towards her, helping her with the bags she held in her hands.