𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

˖

It got to the next morning.

Aneysa was the first to wake up, feeling Neteyam's breathing as his arm was placed under her head.

She turned her head around, seeing him sound fully asleep, causing her to smile.

She loved seeing him whilst he was.. peaceful.

Aneysa brings her hand to cup onto his cheek, resting in gently for a while, whilst she brushes her thumb slowly.

Neteyam moved his head a little, repositioning himself, whilst still being asleep.

Her comfort did not wake him. If anything, it helped him to sleep more.

Aneysa then moves away, getting out of bed, as quietly as she could, not wanting to wake him, before she left their bedroom.

She makes her way to the bathroom, ready to freshen up.

-

Aneysa walks into the guest room, finding Orla sat down.

Her hair was done in a tight ponytail, her tight curls flowing down from the back.

She was dressed, and the bed was made and ready.

"Orla... how long have you been awake for?" Aneysa asks, walking in.

"For an hour" Orla replies, before looking up at Aneysa, from her phone, "I usually wake up at seven, to give me time on getting ready for school."

"Oh right, I see. Have you.. eaten?" Aneysa asks.

She shook her head no, "I have only used the bathroom to wash up, but it would be rude of me to use your kitchen when I do not initially live here."

Aneysa looks at Orla thoughtfully, before her eyes soften, "come down. I'll give you something to eat."

Orla nods, giving Aneysa a warm smile, before the two of them make their way downstairs.

-

"See, I understand breakfast is meant to be healthy, which is why I'm giving you cereal. But, you also get a doughnut" Aneysa walks to the table, placing Orla's breakfast in front of her.

"Thank you" Orla thanks her, before she takes her spoon, tucking in to her cereal.

"So, what high school do you go to?" Aneysa asks, sitting down opposite her. 

"Ravenwood High" Orla replies.

Aneysa looks at her in shock, "that is actually a crazy coincidence. My sister in law attends the same high school. Her name is Tuk."

Orla nods, "I wont know who she is, I am only just starting today. My mother had me transferred and she got the papers back yesterday. They accepted me and so, I start today."

"Well.. this is great, I suppose. You'll be able to get to know Tuk. She's a great girl" Aneysa tells her.

Orla gives her an unconfident smile, "I'm sure she is, however, I don't think she'd wanna be friends with me."