𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

˖

"So, you" Aneysa takes a glance back at Ethan before looking forward again, "your name?"

"My name is Ethan. I-uh.. I'm Tuk and Tiana's classmate" Ethan felt slightly intimidated.

"I see. Surprised Tuk has invited a classmate over to her house" Aneysa says.

"Actually, we were hoping to come to yours" Tuk says.

"Mine?" Aneysa asks.

"Please? Aneysa? It's just.. we're meant to be studying and I asked you pick us up because, i was hoping we could come to your place" Tuk says.

Aneysa smirks, "i guess, but have you told your parents?"

"Mother knows" Tuk tells her.

"Very well. My house it is" Aneysa chuckles, "and Tiana. How have you been? I haven't seen you in a while."

"I've been great! Just.. busy with studies. With our exams coming soon, and all" Tiana tells her.

"Right, I know what you mean. Exam season is by far the worst" Aneysa chuckles, "but if you guys are helping each other out then, that's good. I had no one to help me when I went through exam season. Partially because, me and Ao'nung would get bored after three minutes and turn it into a party."

Tiana chuckles, "so you were the life of the party?"

"You could say that" Aneysa shrugs, "and Ethan? You're really here to study?"

"Y-yes?" Ethan stutters.

"You don't really look like the type to study, but.. good on you" Aneysa gives an encouraging nod, "don't give up."

"Ethan was homeschooled" Tiana tells her, "so he wants our help. Mainly Tuk's, considering she does well in all her studies."

"Well, that's good. I'm proud of you all" Aneysa says to them.

Tiana places her hand on her heart, looking at Ethan and Tuk in the back seat, "she's proud of me!" She whispers excitedly.

Aneysa smiles, as she continues to drive.

-

"Well, this is my house. Come in" Aneysa says, as she opens the door for the three kids.

Tiana walks in first, followed by Ethan, before Aneysa pulls Tuk back.

"So do you want to explain why you were so keen on coming over?" Aneysa whispers to her.

"It's just.. you know what father is like about me inviting boys. Even if it's just a friend" Tuk turns to look at her.

"Well, that is true. So, you wanted to come here with that little boyfriend?" Aneysa teases her.

"He's not my boyfriend" Tuk frowns, "he will never be my boyfriend. Ever. I'm just helping him out, that's all."

Aneysa chuckles and shook her head, "right, get in."