𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

˖

"So, Lo'reya. What would you like to do today?" Aneysa asks her.

"Movies!" She exclaims, clapping her hands excitedly.

"We always watch movies" Aneysa sighs and sits down next to her.

"The weather looks good, we could go out somewhere" Neteyam suggests.

"Yes but where?" Aneysa asks.

"Mmh.. tiger" Lo'reya says.

"You want to see a tiger?" Neteyam asks.

Lo'reya let out a cute nod.

"We could go to the Zoo?" Aneysa suggests.

"Yes we could. The only problem is, Lo'ak did not give us her stroller" Neteyam realises.

"We could just hold her hand and let her walk" Aneysa shrugs.

Lo'reya nods, despite not knowing what she was exactly nodding to.

"And when she gets tired?" Neteyam asks.

"We carry her? Teyam, this is not rocket science" Aneysa laughs.

"I don't know.."

"Tiger!" Lo'reya shouts, before giving a pout.

"She really is Lo'aks' child, huh?" Aneysa laughs.

"Fine. Whatever the princess asks for, she shall receive" Neteyam lifts her up, holding her in the air, giving her a little jump.

Lo'reya let's out a little giggle, before falling back into Neteyam's arms again.

"Wait, did Lo'ak pack any nappies?" Aneysa quickly stood up to walk out, checking in Lo'reyas' bag for nappies.

Neteyam and Lo'reya look at one another.

"Typical daddy, forgetting things" Neteyam whispers.

Lo'reya nods, "daddy.. nngh.. silly."

Neteyam nods, "yeah, he's very silly indeed."

-

Tuk walks into biology class, with one of her best friend, Tiana.

The two girls go to take their assigned seats, not being able to sit one another due to their awful teacher.

Their laughter fading as they disperse from one another, Tuk shaking her head in disbelief before she took her seat.

The class getting full, as the students make their way in slowly, before the bell rings, and the lesson begins.

Tuk kept her head down the whole time, as she was concentrated in writing in her book.

She was very much a neat freak, meaning she'd underline her headings with a ruler, to make sure it's straight.

Along with the date, which she also underlines. Writing with a pencil first in case of any mistakes, and then going over in pen.