𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

˖
Tw: blood. It was a lot worse but I ended up editing and taking the gruesome parts out.

"Get in" Kavin pushes Aneysa into a dark cabin.

The lights were off and she hadn't a clue, where she was walking, or what was happening.

Tripping on her own feet, she fell straight down to the ground.

Kavin turns on the lights as he closes the door behind him.

He walks towards Aneysa, giving her a little kick, "up you get."

"How can I? You've got my hands tied together" Aneysa responds.

A lump formed in the throat, a knot that held back the rising tide of sorrow and vulnerability. The eyes, misted with unshed tears, reflected a kaleidoscope of feelings – a mixture of pain, longing, and a desperate need for solace.

She feels Kavin lift her up, bringing her to sit down on a chair.

Aneysa looks around the cabin.

It was empty.

A mattress along with a blanket kept on the floor.

That was all there was.

She looked back up at him, "Kavin, if you really needed money why didn't you just ask?"

"Ask? You wanted me to ask?" Kavin scoffs, "do you know what that would make me look like, asking my younger sister for money?"

"Whether I am younger, or older, I'm still your family Kavin! All you had to do was ask" Aneysa feels her eyes burning as her tears swell up.

Kavin scoffs, "unfortunately I have too much pride for that. But why do I need to ask? You had my number, you-!"

"You threw me out the house!" Aneysa shouts back, "do you not remember? How you threw my things out? How you wanted nothing to do with me? If it wasn't for the Sully's, I'd have been homeless."

Kavin looks down, his eyes wandering around the floor.

"Why.. why are you doing this to me, Kavin?" Aneysa whispers, "please, let me go. And we can talk about this."

"No" Kavin looks back at her, "no. There is nothing to talk about. All there is left for me to do, is get rid of you."

"You don't mean that" Aneysa hesitated his words.

"Why not?" Kavin asks, walking closer to her, "what have you done for my life to be so great! All everyone ever cared about was you! It's always Aneysa, Aneysa, Aneysa! You're the reason my life is in shits!"

"Kavin.." Aneysa looked at him with trembling lips, understanding why he was upset, but not understanding why she had to pay for what others had put him through.

She never meant for people to treat him that way, because of her.

"Even when I get rid of you, everyone will still think about you" he kisses his teeth and takes a couple of steps back, turning around.