𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

˖

"Do you know, every Spider-Man movie, there has been a goblin. Each in one universe?" Ao'nung asks.

"Ao'nung, don't take this the wrong way, but.. what is wrong with you?" Aneysa asks.

"I'm not wrong!" Ao'nung exclaims.

"He's not" Love shrugs.

Aneysa shook her head as she lets out a chuckle, "I need to use the bathroom.

"The bathroom in my fathers office is available" Ao'nung tells her, "the others are getting some work done.

Aneysa makes her way, past Neteyam, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Where are you off to?" Neteyam asks.

"Just to the bathroom. Relax" Aneysa chuckles before she walks off.

Everyone was sat around the dining table at the Geljo house, after the invite from Tonowari himself.

-

As Aneysa made her way out the bathroom, she walked through Tonowari's home office, before walking out to find Neteyam walking around.

"You can not stay put, can you?" Aneysa chuckles.

"I'm needy" Neteyam chuckles as he walks to her, holding onto her before he gives her a peck.

"You've been very needy, recently. What's going on?" Aneysa asks, "are you dying?"

The two of them laugh, before Aneysa turns her head, noticing the library door.

"I wonder if he is getting this room redone" Aneysa asks.

Neteyam turns to look.

"Is that not the library?" Neteyam asks.

Aneysa nods, a smirk appearing on her face.

With an idea, she turns to look at him, "why don't we go into his office, this time?"

"I thought we were never allowed in is office?" Neteyam asks, "is that not what you said?"

"It'll be quick" she giggles, as she holds his hand, leading him in, "besides, we could say we needed to use the bathroom."

Neteyam chuckles, letting himself get dragged in, as he follows his wife, behind her.

-
6 weeks later

Neteyam grunts as he is forcefully woken up, by an unfamiliar, yet retching sound.

"Aneysa?" He calls out in his sleepy voice.

He hears no response, causing him to move his hands around the bed.

Realising Aneysa was not in bed, Neteyam forced one eye opened, and then the other, turning his head.